Author Topic: Consultation  (Read 2208 times)

Offline justsomeguyinvan

• Posting Member
I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Brown, it is on the 30th of this month. Any advice going into this would be appreciated. Still not entirely sure about this whole thing.

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
well, get a list of questiosn ready before hand. a lot of times when we go in for a consultation, we get so nervous/hyped up, we forget half the things we wanted to ask..

so make a list.. ask anything you want, don't be afraid or shy. and remember, to let him know what you are expecting from this surgery..

did you finally get the whole MSP ordeal sorted out?

and what are you unsure about btw?

Offline justsomeguyinvan

• Posting Member
Honestly? I'm unsure about doing it. My case is not severe, but it needs to be dealt with. I just have issues with being able to one day tell my kids they are alright just the way they are. Things along those lines are what cause me to hesitate. I do not know if that is understandable to anyone else. I will take a bunch of questions, and no I plan to discuss the MSP thing while there.

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
yeah, i know what you mean about the whole kid's issue. however, say your son has gyne - and it's ruining his life, wouldn't you help him get rid of it...?

before i found out about gyne, i used to think that plastic surgery was very vain. very shallow. however my whole perception towards the whole thing has changed ever since i discovered that this is the cure to this problem that had bothering me all this tme. having cosmetic surgery won't make you any less of a person, if anything it'll give you the confidence boost that you need.

remember, having gyne is not like being overweight, or being too skinny - which can be fixed through proper diet & nutrition. gyne just happens to be one of the smallest things that can go wrong with you, yet society makes the biggest deal out of it.

if you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024