Author Topic: My bra pics  (Read 8614 times)

Offline Busty

Most impressive

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
You certainly have a female look to those breast.  They are indeed impressive.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
I'm not happy to have boobs but the kind words sure beat the "repulsive" comments from my wife.

Offline Busty

Tell us what your wife had said and done regarding your boobs, please.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
My wife is an abusive alcoholic. She usually refers to them as repulsive.

bikerbob

Abusive people do not get better, they get worse.

hammer

My wife is an abusive alcoholic. She usually refers to them as repulsive.

That is sad, no one should have to put up with abuse! No man or woman whether it be verbal,  Physical or emotional of any kind and alcohol or drugs are not an excuse!

I'm sorry!

hammer

Abusive people do not get better, they get worse.

Very true!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Maybe it is time for you to review you situation and get a lawyer involved and maybe the police when she get's drunk and abusive again.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Looks like we are splitting up.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Agreeing with busty 46 your breasts are incredible perky and feminine and self supporting I imagine they are quite Noticeable

I try to keep them covered up to hide them and my bra as best I can.

hammer

I'm sorry that you are going to be going through that! I've been there done that with my 1st wife. We had 3 sons and 7 years of marriage.  I married her while I was in the Navy and my plan was to wait until I was out, she talked me into getting married while I was in being that I was on shore duty anyway! Well, I asked her, or should I say kicked her out of the house 7 years later after being out of the Navy a few years and "really" able to get to know the lieing %^_/'s she was!

Well, it was the best move I ever made in my life! As of the 29th of August I've been married to Debbie the mother of my 2 daughters for 31years and the best friend I've ever had, hopefully you can say the same thing down the road!

Good luck and God bless!

Bob
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 11:20:36 AM by hammer »

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member

I'm sorry that you are going to be going through that! I've been there done that with my 1st wife. We had 3 sons and 7 years of marriage.  I married her while I was in the Navy and my plan was to wait until I was out, she talked me into getting married while I was in being that I was on shore duty anyway! Well, I asked her, or should I say kicked her out of the house 7 years later after being out of the Navy a few years and "really" able to get to know the lieing %^_/'s she was!

Well, it was the best move I ever made in my life! As of the 29th of August I've been married to Debbie the mother of my 2 daughters for 31years and the best friend I've ever had, hopefully you can say the same thing down the road!

Good luck and God bless!

Bob

Thanks Bob.

Offline Jperez661

So I noticed some other people posting photos of their bras here, so I figured why not.
Here's me with no bra, with my usual sag, redness and irritation, and my two favorite bras. All my bras are Cacique. The black one's a Simply Wire Free T-shirt bra, and it's the most comfortable bra I've ever worn. It has a gel lining instead of an underwire, so you get lift and it feels like you aren't even wearing anything. The plaid one is a Cotton Boost Plunge Bra, and it's a really snug, supportive fit. They're both 42C.
Why cant i see the pics?

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
There were some issues recently with all the pictures on the site disappearing after moving to another server.  They just fixed it two weeks ago, but all the old pictures are gone.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024