Author Topic: Weight Lifting Post op  (Read 2169 times)

Offline russ306

• Posting Member
I'm almost 5 months post op. I've been weight lifting now for about 3 months. I never trained the chest before my operation. My bench press is really pathetic but it's getting better. Post op I was completely flat for about 6 weeks, then a little puffiness came back. My PS said this was swelling. I read around on the forums and figured it was probably just scar tissue. My PS told me he got all the breast tissue and that my gynecomastia would NEVER come back. My problem is, I thought weight lifting and really targeting the chest would make things look better, but to be honest it's starting to look how it was pre-op. Is it possible that the weight lifting is causing this. I have a really low body fat percentage and My pS said he only did lipo for contouring, there was no fat in my chest just breast tissue. I have a really fast metabolism so it's hard for me to gain weight. Along with a high protein high carb diet, I've been taking whey protein and creatine. I asked around and researched these products and everywhere I looked theses products didn't mess with hormones or cause gynecomastia. Can someone please help me out with this?
thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024