Author Topic: Do all of you shave your boobs?  (Read 2734 times)

Offline gotgyne

I don't shave my breast hair, but I shave my legs. It's necessary since it stops my compression pantyhose from gliding down.
John
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 01:35:53 AM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline carfreak

• Posting Member
I shave all but arms. I use a razor and baby oil and a gel

perky

I do, feels and looks so much better.

Offline moobs2

Offline Busty

Perky, your breasts are completely female in shape.  So good you keep them smooth. 

perky

Thanks Bustymale, they feel completely feminine too. Cant help but love them. 

Offline Busty

Perky, do your breasts jiggle when you go around braless?

perky

Not yet but maybe one day

Offline Busty

What does your wife think of your breasts?

perky

A few years ago when this all started I told her about it and she said then that I looked absolulty fine. Things have obviously changes somewhat since then but it's not been mentioned much since other than the occasional comment about my nipping out sometimes. I remember saying to her back then to tell me if they get to the stage that they need covering up, she said "don't worry about that I will". Just been on holiday with no shirt for a couple of weeks and she said nothing. I think I get an occasional look from some people now and then but I don't care. 

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I didn't before because I just barely have a small tuff of blond hairs in my cleavage, but a CNA made the comment one day that I have "hairy cleavage" so I have been shaving it ever since. 

I don't need to shave my legs or pits because I have never had hair growth there. 

I have just little blond hairs on my forearms that I keep trimmed short. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

perky

Perky, do your breasts jiggle when you go around braless?
I answered no to this yesterday but I thought about it today and yes they do if Im walking down stairs for example. Today I was carrying a heavy object down some stairs today and noticed that although and pecks where firm due to carrying the weight, I was still jiggling a bit.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I started shaving them when I started wearing a bra. It was something I was inclined to do and it was suggested on here. Seeing and feeling my hairy chest in a bra was not something I liked. Previously I had used trimmer on occasion. Someone on here also suggested I try cocoa butter on them after shaving and wow did it give me soft skin. I’ve just started applying it again.

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
I enjoy the smooth feeling, but it's just too much trouble to maintain. I did shave recently, though and was surprised how much I bounce without the hair to dampen the action. It's kind of a cool feeling, but the constant rubbing turned on the high beams. The fun we have with boobs!

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I enjoy the smooth feeling, but it's just too much trouble to maintain. I did shave recently, though and was surprised how much I bounce without the hair to dampen the action. It's kind of a cool feeling, but the constant rubbing turned on the high beams. The fun we have with boobs!
I really don't have much body hair at all. The little I do have in my cleavage I shave off about once a week. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024