Author Topic: Pics of Pre/Post Op...  (Read 1930 times)

Offline blazianmco

Hey guys! After finding this website last night, I was so relieved to find that there were other guys dealing with the same condition as me. If only I had found this site alot sooner than maybe all the emotional crap that came along with it would have been somewhat therapeutic for me to hear other stories. I did however have the surgery and am now going into my 2nd week of recovery. I must admit that after having it, I feel so much better emotionally and physically. I heard so many times from individuals that I did not need to go through with it and that I looked fine. I wish that were true than maybe I would have actually had the guts to expose my upper region more freely and have less embarrassment when doing so. Here are a few pics I took and will continue to take more throughout my recovery process. Please comment and give opinions.

GynO_DuDe

What a result!!! One side was definitely bigger and you did definitely have gyno ... basically like me (I had much bigger t!ts) everyone still said ohh dont worry you have nothing to worry about ... but we all know you have to suffer from it to know exactly how it feels!!

Any way welcome to the other side, im 7 days post-op so starting my 2nd week of recovery from tommorow as well! :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024