Author Topic: Best Surgeon in New Delhi @ Rs.30000  (Read 3678 times)

Offline livingfree1234

First of all, I want to really apologize Dr. Sobti for posting my reviews late. Though he has'nt asked for it, its just i am so keen to share it with the world.

I can write a whole story but that's just wasting time, so i will keep it short for you to feel it when you will go through it.I will just write some imp things to know and my developments with the surgery.

Few key points-
- Do not send pictures to clinics or doctors through emails and stuff. They can misuse it for whatever reasons.
- Even if you go to clinic, its your approval to get yourself clicked or do it from your phone.
- Dont forget to take receipts for whatever check ups and surgery bills you go through.
- keep a thorough check on your body and the affected area post to surgery.

My experience-
- After nearly going through this website for 5 years, i decided to approach some of the renowned docs personally.
- Being from Delhi, i was ready to even fly to any city alone and get it sorted.
- I Was surprised to see their behaviours and doubt their ingenuity and the amount they charge.
- Accidentally I  happened to see Dr.Sobit review in some of the website and approached him.
-What really attracted my was that he wasnt greedy, already has a high reputation and has empathy for patients like us.
-He showed me pictures of his work and explained me entire procedure of the surgery without being asked.
- and even gave phone numbers of the references.
- Not only the surgery he is an expert in, he also corrects the shape of the chest and nipple area which seemed like a scar-less surgery.

Surgery Day- I drove to the clinic and was mentally poised and just went with the flow. I was given anesthesia to which i didnt passed out and the entire surgery took place with eyes opened. The entire experience was unbelievable. I can explain seconds by second and can make a script better than YRF,but i wont.

I can share a moment in between the surgery when the doctor and their assistance mentioned "We have taken your gland off", and asked me if i would you like to see my chest in the mirror before stitching the areola. they got me up a bit from my back and saw it in the mirror ----IT WAS completely flat and I had tears. It was gone ! just gone and it would be unfair to say 100% but it was just flat.

Name of the clinic- Amulya,
Dr. Charanjeev Sobti- (+91) 9810164630 / 011-25883029

Just visit this guy once, one you will know the answer.

BTW its my 4 month and my party havnt stopped. I cant think of wearing lose t-shirts and shirts which i have worn like a snake. Now i sometimes feels if I had ever moobs !!

This bitch is gone from the body and i am loving it.I am sure you guys would want to see my pictures..Please visit him and you will know it all.

Cheers,
Your buddy.

Offline nitesh

• Posting Member
hi livingfree

good to know that you got excellent result with your doctor

Offline TDSB

• Posting Member
Hi Living free,

What are the results now. Is it all ok?

Offline gtg

• Posting Member
Post pics of result. Sounds like you are advertising this doc.

Offline VitoEr

• Posting Member
Oh nice. Thats going to match well with the car.

Are the wheels on it right now more narrow than 6.5 i wonder...?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024