Author Topic: Consultation & Surgery with Mr Levick!!  (Read 12582 times)

Offline scotty1986

• Posting Member
That's interesting, have you got a compression vest or do you purchase it seperately?

ha032742

SURGERY TOMORROW!! Eeeek  :P It's been a long few days and just want to get it over and done with now....

Hope it goes well :)

Please update us on the other side ;)

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
All went good. Hospital great as well as nurses. Woke up with a headache and in some pain but some morphine sorted that out.

Had a sneak peak earlier and totally flat. Not too uncomfortable at the moment. Hoping to get at least some sleep tonight! Take care all.

Offline scotty1986

• Posting Member
Good to hear it went well, the anxiety/build up is over now at least.

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Well done see ya on the other side just on my way now

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Excellent. Will be over and done with before you know it! Good luck & enjoy the food!

Offline create

I've got mine in a week. Hope all goes ok with recovery. Will be good to see your pics and hear your progress.

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
I've got mine in a week. Hope all goes ok with recovery. Will be good to see your pics and hear your progress.

Excellent... you won't regret it. Hospital stay was great. Nice and comfortable, nicely spaced out from all the drugs lol!

Back home now, taking it easy. No swelling or bruising yet.

Levick was pleased with the results. Burger shot was unbelievable... can't quite believe all that yellow crap came out of me!!  :P

I'll get some pics up once he sends the digital copy and I can take the compression wrap off. Best of luck to bigste for his surgery today too.

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Hello. Not bad, not bad. Bit sore and tender at the moment so taking it very easy!! Was fine up until a few hours ago & comfortable in the hospital. Little bit of swelling popped up under my arms & the compression wrap is digging in a bit!

Other than that, not too bad!

How are you? How did the surgery go? It's all a bit surreal when you are there...?

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Fine now mate bit sore just got up for a piss for the first time had some food was nearly sick at first started cold sweat fine now just feels really tender Dr levick said av got the record for the biggest one this year and will probably keep it for a while  lol glad all is well

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Day 2 post op update!

I was really sore last night, it felt like I had been battered by a baseball bat around my chest a few times  :( I changed my dressings before I went to bed and all looks ok with the incisions, healing up nicely. I managed a really good nights sleep, on my back obviously, just woke up once to go to the loo. Had about 9 or 10 hours all in all!!

I woke up today feeling much better, the pain had subsided a lot overnight. Just a little tender and stiff today but much better! I tightened the compression garment earlier & had a quick look. Still very flat, almost no swelling apart from under my arms and around the top of the binder but not much to worry about. A little bruised but again, nothing major. Still taking the paracetamol, codeine and antibiotics as prescribed. Keeps the tenderness under control.

Getting on ok with the binder, it is tight and does dig in under the arms but bearable at the moment. Taking it very easy today, moving slowly etc. So far I've found getting dressed a bit difficult, especially putting socks on!

Anyway, still very early days and I still can't believe I did it! I'll upload some pics as son as I have received the ones from Mr Levick & can take some post binder removal! Just to let you know the figures Mr Levick wrote down - 150 (ml? I think?) fat removed from each side. Right 164g gland and left 209g gland removed. They honestly look like cheese-burgers lol!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok  :)

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Am home now mate tried uploading my pics but says file is to big just finding it hard to move about

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Yeah, the day after the op for me was the worst. Just take it easy!

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024