Author Topic: Consultation & Surgery with Mr Levick!!  (Read 12578 times)

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Glad to see all that shit out how ya feeling

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Glad to see all that shit out how ya feeling

Yeah me too! Feels weird tbh, bit surreal still. A little sore & tender but not surprised looking at what had to be chopped out lol!

You doing ok today?

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
I haven't moved of the couch since i got home find it quite hard to move really tender getting the missus to go out and get some pineapple juice apparently that helps with swelling  do you feel a lot better than yesterday

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Yeah much better, was quite painful last night but has eased quite a lot today. Keep getting weird tingles, like trapped nerve type feelings. Binder cutting into under arms is the most uncomfortable tbh

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Congrats!  Have you peeked underneath to see how it looks now?

---Bobby

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Congrats!  Have you peeked underneath to see how it looks now?

---Bobby

Thanks! Yeah I have... 100% improvement  ;D

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Day 3 post-op.

Didn't sleep too badly last night, woke up a couple of times with back ache from sleeping on my back. Def recommend taking the codeine before you go to bed, knocks me out anyway!!

Still a bit of a pain moving around, getting dressed etc, tender & sore still but slightly better than yesterday. Bruising seems to have come out in 2 circles underneath where the gyno used to be. Under arms & where the cuts are is very tender but I've now removed the dressing completely as it's nice and healed.

Managed a shower on the lower half and washed my hair earlier, was starting to feel a bit grubby.

Roll on day 7 when I can have a little relief from the binder! Trying to keep it as tight as possible but find myself walking around in a bit of a stoup. I read a few threads where people had gone back to work the following day... I def couldn't have done that even with a desk job! It's bad enough trying to get up off the sofa to make a cup of tea, let alone sitting at a desk trying to reach for the keyboard, phone etc without people noticing me moving about in an odd way!!

Anyway... back to the resting & taking it easy! Hope everyone else is doing ok.  :)

ha032742

Your glands were massive, so probably why you're in much more discomfort compared to others (l was nearly back to normal in terms of mobility after 24 hours :P)

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Your glands were massive, so probably why you're in much more discomfort compared to others (l was nearly back to normal in terms of mobility after 24 hours :P)

Indeed they were! Bit of a shock to the system them suddenly not being there! Still, totally worth it  :)

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
Congratulations!

From here on out is a new journey for you to endure - Try to move as little as possible of over the next couple of weeks and keep that binder on as tight as you can manage.  Cpompression really is the key here (see my thread, my glands were huge too and the skin has retracted nicely.

Taake it easy

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Congratulations!

From here on out is a new journey for you to endure - Try to move as little as possible of over the next couple of weeks and keep that binder on as tight as you can manage.  Cpompression really is the key here (see my thread, my glands were huge too and the skin has retracted nicely.

Taake it easy

Thanks! Great result looking at your thread. I have been trying to take it easy. Been very sore but feeling so much better today, day 4 post op. Binder is on very tight and feels ok today. Keep getting some strange sensations, sometimes tingly, sometimes almost a burning sensation across my chest.

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Day 5 Post op

Mobility is much better today, improves every day. Still can't extend my arms properly without it feeling tight but is getting better. Chest still feels a little tender but all the pain seems to have pretty much dissipated now, I have stopped taking the pain killers and just take the odd ibuprofen. Still pretty bruised and have some redness across where the glands used to be. But I think it's slowly starting to fade a little.

I drove for the first time today! It wasn't too bad at all, only bits I found a little difficult was reverse parking and changing gears. Just took it slowly and it was fine.

Tightened the binder earlier on and had a good look in the mirror (btw it's a very strange feeling completely removing the binder!!), still very flat, almost concave! I'm hoping it will fill out a little as it does look slightly odd but most likely because of what I was used to seeing there beforehand and the effects of the compression. Nipples are completely flat and squashed somewhat by the binder, I think the one nipple is drying up a little with some scabbing. I know it's early days yet and things are going to change day to day. I don't have any swelling really, just some around the top & close to the incisions - basically where it's not covered by the binder. For that reason I bought an under-armour compression t-shirt to wear over the top of the binder & also thought it would be useful to try wearing under the compression vest in a couple of days time.

Sleeping very well on my back although I do wake up in the morning with back ache in my lower back. It disappears once I get up. Desperately want a proper shower!!  :P I was going to take the binder off earlier and take one but then decided not to, just had a body wash instead. Only a couple more days...

I have had a few strange sensations, tingling nipples, some 'pulling' sensations, chest sometimes feels cold and numb and sometimes get burning sensations, all normal I've read? They don't cause any discomfort or pain or anything, just feels more strange than anything.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. I'll get some 'after' pics up in a day or 2.  8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024