Author Topic: Finally Going For It (Dr. Fielding)  (Read 2032 times)

Mikec1294

I'm finally going to book a consultation with Dr. Fielding and (hopefully) get the surgery to rid me of this horrible condition!

I'll use this thread to keep you guys updated.

I've attached some pictures, which don't showcase it at it's worse because it was rather cold when taking the photos so the puffyness of the nipples were not as apparent.

I've been as thin as 160 LBS, as heavy as 230 LBS, and fairly musclar at one point as well, but all the time my chest looked more or less the same.

I'm currently 24 years old, first noticed Gyne when I was 15 and thought life was over (I can assure you, life goes on and it isn't the end of the world) but at this point, I'm financially comfortable and want to do something to improve my confidence and ENJOY MY SUMMER TIMES. OH AND WEAR LIGHT COLOURS.

Mikec1294

Mikec1294

Finally got through to the office. Consultation booked for Apr 14!

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Best of luck!  I hear great things about Dr Fielding.

Just use the next couple months or so to get in the best shape possible before having the surgery.  I had gyne similar to yours (see my thread in Gynecomastia talk) and now I'm almost 4 months post op and thrilled with my new chest

Mikec1294

Thanks

I'm not really nervous; just excited that there might actually be a time when I can go swimming...go to the beach.....where light colours.... omg

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024