Author Topic: Post op, still puffy, normal?  (Read 3112 times)

Offline avillax

• Posting Member
I had about 500ml total mass removed, which is not much, my problem was mostly puffy nipples. I used bandages that kept getting out of place all the time for 1 week, the doctor removed them today, and my nipples are kind of purplish in coloration, and still puffy, different puffiness though, with a tingling sensation.

The doctor said I am still very swollen.

Will I lose the puffiness once the swollen goes away?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 04:19:42 PM by avillax »

Offline MrHappy

• Posting Member
im in the same boat as you man, hang in there!

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member
im in the same boat as you man, hang in there!

I'm guessing he did hang in there and his condition improved seeing as he posted this 2 1/2 years ago and didn't post anything afterwards. :)

Seems to be pretty common around here. Once gyne is no longer a part of people's lives, they don't want to talk about it or think about it ever again.

Offline MrHappy

• Posting Member
haha oh yeah i didnt even notice  :P

Offline MrHappy

• Posting Member
yeah well gyne is bad and most people probably don't want to ever think about that part of thier lives again. hell gyne has become part of my every day life style since i was 12, im now 19 and just had the surgery 18 days ago

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member
yeah well gyne is bad and most people probably don't want to ever think about that part of thier lives again. hell gyne has become part of my every day life style since i was 12, im now 19 and just had the surgery 18 days ago

I hear you, man. I got it when I was about 14 and just finally got the surgery at age 24. I'm a little over a month post-op now and I'm feeling great. Even though the gynecomastia no longer effects my life the way it did for 10 years, I still remember the effect it had on me and I make a conscious effort to continue posting here when I can to try and give people hope and know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Offline unsure101

• Bronze Member
So my dad who is a remedial therapist worked on my chest which had swelling and scar tissue 2 1/2 days ago... he went pretty deep and did a few techniques and i must say that at least 25% of the hard\firm scar tissue is gone.... maybe even 40%.

I worked it myself pretty hard last night as well and also kept for the last week apply hrydoid cream 2 times daily and get rid of any swelling. (i am 11 weeks post op)

My nipples is sore now,.. even when i dont touch them though are taking on a differnt shape from 3 days ago.

Dad is going to work on them again tomorrow... hopefully he can work some more magic.. will let you guys now how i go.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024