Author Topic: questions for guys who took pills and really changed  (Read 2912 times)

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
hi guys anyone took pills and really changed?
so to worse or better??
thanks alot in advance

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
for example 'diet aid of questionable value'
any one took pills with sucess story or failure
could such pills make the case worse ??

Offline ryele

Just like the chest coach system many people have tried and failed. Surgery is the only option according to many on here!

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member

Offline dwele_g

• Posting Member
I have been on this anti-estrogen spray called E-Form and am on this Bromocriptine stuff my GP got me on and I know for a fact that my puffy nipples are getting smaller. I can tell from visible results. I am healthy 7-8% body fat and am not counting my breath...I just keep praying everyday  ;D ;D

My dad had gyno as a kid and was almost ruined mentally from it but eventually it went away (was pubertal gyno) I just hope I am that lucky.

sadboy89

I have been on this anti-estrogen spray called E-Form and am on this Bromocriptine stuff my GP got me on and I know for a fact that my puffy nipples are getting smaller. I can tell from visible results. I am healthy 7-8% body fat and am not counting my breath...I just keep praying everyday  ;D ;D

My dad had gyno as a kid and was almost ruined mentally from it but eventually it went away (was pubertal gyno) I just hope I am that lucky.

How long have you had puffy nipples? how old are you? is this pubertal for you as well? I have puffy nips as a result of puberty

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
well my puffy nipples hmm actually i cant remember but about 5 years
i'm 19 years old

Offline dwele_g

• Posting Member
well my puffy nipples hmm actually i cant remember but about 5 years
i'm 19 years old

I am comin up to 21 and have had it for maybe 3-5 years. Cant remember exactly. Never relly noticed it that bad until ppl used to say something to me

One thing I notice is that the bromocriptine has seemed to make the tissue behind the nipple much softer so the nipple tip or wotever its called doesnt stick out so much. At the mo you can still see the shape of the nipple but I dont think its a bad look as it shows my pecs too.

I hope it is pubertal. But I know for a fact that bromo is working. But go see your GP cos ur not meant to mess with your hormones. I am pressin on near 21...a man in every sense of the word  :D ... and I wanted it sorted. Surgery if neccessary. I think wots money to feel truly happy about urself and life

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
actually my mother told me that i have since i was 10 so i'm living with it about 9 or 10 years
what a problem !!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024