Author Topic: I have my appointment for a consultation next Wednesday March 5th  (Read 1844 times)

Offline yankeepride4life

• Posting Member
could someone who had this done please tell me what they do for the consultation

Offline desi

• Gold Member
they will check you and recommend what treatment you need. make a list of Qs and ask as much as possible.  have ur experince listed here so we can help you better.

Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline tubbs

• Posting Member
The consultation (I am basing this entirely on mine of about two weeks ago) is pretty painless.  You check in at the front desk, then wait. Just like a regular doctor's office.  I got called into an examination room that was a little different in that it had passive colors and comfy furniture.  It wasn't as clinical as most.

A woman came in to go over the procedure and what the pre- and post-op plans are.

THen, she left the room knowing that I would want to take my shirt off without a woman around.

The doctor came in a few minutes later, took a look at my pizza breasts with my shirt off and simply touched  lightly here and there (not much) and mostly just looked.  He told me it would be a good and fiarly easy process because my skin is in good condition.

He answered all my questions.

When I was done, I saw the lady again and she set appointmets for my pre-op and the operation itself.  She went over the various payment plans offered.  And that was it!

Easy as one-tw0-three.  The hardest part was walking in the door and that wasn't too hard.

Offline yankeepride4life

• Posting Member
Thank you Tubbs. When are you having your surgery done.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024