Author Topic: gyno and test levels.  (Read 2265 times)

Offline laskerja

hey everyone I got a question,

I had test levels checked about 2 months ago and total test was low 202. I since then have been put on "self-prescribed" HRT.  I have had gyno for years and had it before I used anabolics in the past. I went to my doc who is very cool about everything and he is referring me to a surgeon to get the surgery done. He said the surgeon would have to run a few test(one of which being a mammogram) but didnt mention anything else. My question is will the surgeon check my test levels when I go in for consultation(even though my doc did them so recently)? if so, I know they will be high, will that prevent insurance from covering it?

thanks for all the help
please do not flame.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 12:23:37 AM by laskerja »

Offline laskerja

750 a week. was planning on cruising at 200 a week ....5 weeks from now......... test e

Offline laskerja

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
750/wk is high... surely you can grow on much less. granted its' not as high as some of the rediculous cycles some guys run these days, but even at 200mg/wk you're gonna need to get off for the surgery. you're at increased risk of clotting problems with that much test coarsing through your veins.

and no, the surgeon probably won't blood test you; he'll most likely ask you to stop any Rx/non-Rx drugs you're taking so there's no unexpected complications while he's slicing and dicing.  ignore his request at your own peril.

Offline laskerja

thanks for the response  bro

Offline Clandestine

• Bronze Member
Sounds like it'd be a good idea if you went to see an endo/urologist. You may have a f**ked up HPTS at the minute, but it could be treatable.

If you can't/won't tho, there are much better things to try first before you resign to taking testosterone for the rest of your days...

Have you not tried a kind of "self prescribed" treatment to get your natural testosterone up and running? If you have access to Test E, you must be able to get a hold of HCG and Clomid?

You already have gyne, and youre having the op, so any risk of sides from the HCG is pretty irrelevant. A protocol that's said to have worked in a few clinical trials with steroid induced hypogonadism is : 750-1000iu Hcg every 4/5 days for 1 month, then on to clomid at 100mg 3 weeks, 50mg 3 weeks. Give it a couple of weeks, then re-test your levels. Not much point on taking clomid WITH the HCG, as it'll be causing negative feedback (Shutting down the HPTA) any way.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
i'd suggest getting off the E or switch to something short ester so you can transition into PCT after the E is outta your system. you're going to want to be off all androgens AND ancilliaries before going under the knife, so give yourself enough time

Offline MSJ108

You can get prescribed test if your levels are that low. Get it covered with insurance as well. Safer and legal. Good luck either way.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024