Author Topic: please help me!! (pics)  (Read 5348 times)

speckster

hi. i'm 15, 16 in 8 days. i'm very self concious about my nipple size. please remember, this is the first time i've ever publically come out about this embarrassing situation. for several past years, i have had larger nipples. lately i have noticed them increase in size. they have hard bumps under them i can feel, and they hurt to touch hard. is there some way i can manually decrease the size, like is there liquid inside that i can squeeze out? surgery and a doctor is not an option right now. i need to get rid of this fast! it is so depressing, to the point where i want to kill myself. this has been a huge deal for me, and i'm even embarrassed to go out in public.. i'm only a little bit chubby, i weigh 150 pounds. i wouldnt say i'm fat, but i could be slimmer. how serious is my case? and do you think it will go away? please also tell me any ways to manually decrease the size, for this is my biggest issue! thank-you all for your help, please be kind :(

p.s, the pictures are very flattering. i'm pretty sure they are much bigger in real life.. or at least they seem that way.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 03:40:36 PM by speckster »

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
There is nothing you can do to manually decrease the size. Believe me, I've been there when I was younger. I tried squeezing them as hard as I could; I even tried to perforate them with a sharp needle...
At your age, there is a chance that they will go away by themselves. If not, surgery will be the only option. You probably have a fair amount of gland under your nipples.
Whatever you do, don't mutilate yourself by trying stuff out. Get the surgery after puberty and you'll feel better.

grtz

speckster

There is nothing you can do to manually decrease the size. Believe me, I've been there when I was younger. I tried squeezing them as hard as I could; I even tried to perforate them with a sharp needle...
At your age, there is a chance that they will go away by themselves. If not, surgery will be the only option. You probably have a fair amount of gland under your nipples.
Whatever you do, don't mutilate yourself by trying stuff out. Get the surgery after puberty and you'll feel better.

grtz

do you think excersize will make them go down? or will it make them worse.. and how serious is my case?

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
Dieting will help reduce the fat, but will not do anything for the gland. If you have had this for more than 2 years, then, you will need surgery to remove the gland portion. If not, then wait it out, it could possibly reduce in size. No squeezing/pinching will do anything.

Maybe start saving up now and by your 18th birthday you should definitely have enough to get the surgery done. I am 20 now, getting the surgery in a few days, and it took me about 2 years to save (while being a full time college student.) Had I known at your age that surgery is the only way to remove gland, I would have saved up earlier. Also, for a lot of people, privacy is an issue- one may not want to tell friends, family etc. what they are doing bc gyne is an embarassing problem. The good news is once you turn 18, it's totally possible to do this without ANY person knowing if you have the money to pay.(I have not told a soul, including parents/best friends).

Best of luck--

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member

grtz

do you think excersize will make them go down? or will it make them worse.. and how serious is my case?

Exercise will only make it worse. That is if you're talking about lifting weights and building muscle. Burning fat might reduce the fat, but the gland will always be there until you have it removed. Your case is worse than mine was, but find a good surgeon and it'll be taken care of.

speckster

okay thank-you all for your help. as i said, surgery is not an option.. nor will it ever be.. and by shaving do you mean shaving off fat?
also, don't you think i may still have a change of my puffy nips going away, seeing how i have only had it for about 2 years?
if there also any kind of exersized i can do to reduce size?

Offline Curiousone89

• Posting Member
People constantly say that excercise will make their glands push outward. This is without a doubt true, however, it also tightens the skin on the chest quite a bit, and if people say "Omg boobs" Make your pecs dance and just say "Boobs? What? These are pecs." ;P

Excercise is always the best idea, no matter what you hold.

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
Exercise won't hurt you and might improve the look. However, the puffy appearance will NOT change.
There is a chance that your chest will change throughout the years since your still young.
I got puffy nipples when I was 10 or so, and they didn't go away... I had surgery 4 weeks ago.

speckster

yes but i've only had them for about 2 years, i thought there was still a chance of them going away? and do you think that a good amount of the puffiness is fat that can be burned off?

lastly, how seirous is my case?

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
It's virtually impossible to say what the ratio of fat to gland is based solely on a picture. Even with an in-office examination a doctor cannot definitively pinpoint what is gland and what is fat, until making an incision into the chest during a surgery. That being said, puffy nipples is usually more gland than fat, as the gland is what causes the protrusion in the immediate region around the nipple/areola. Maybe make an appt. with an endocrinologist to check hormone levels- i've heard of some doctors prescribing tamixofen (anti-estrogen), and this has in some cases helped gyne for some people, especially in the early stages. Generally after 2 years the tissues stabilize and will not go away, so you are right at the cusp of that period, and so perhaps if you go to an endo, tamixofen or some other anti-estrogen will prove to help you...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:02:50 PM by moobsbrah »

Offline gyne-be-gone

• Posting Member
dude don't listen to him. your fucked until you get the surgery
Obama is my slave

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
Your probably right. But since the OP WON't consider surgery as an option, might as well see an endo and maybe try this if they prescribe ...

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
yes but i've only had them for about 2 years, i thought there was still a chance of them going away? and do you think that a good amount of the puffiness is fat that can be burned off?

lastly, how seirous is my case?

After 2 years, they probably won't go away. You can sit there and wait and check your nipples every day, but that will only frustrate you.
Doing cardio will, I repeat, burn off some fat, but the puffiness will stay. Even if your body fat % is like 5%...
Doesn't matter how serious your case is. I've seen worse, but still it's very noticeable. I've been there too. Am now 4 weeks post op and waiting for the swelling/scar tissue do disappear since my nipples are again a bit puffy. Still looks better than pre op though...

If you don't get surgery, you'll be unhappy with this condition for the rest of your life. You'll never go to the beach, pool parties, wear the shirts you want etc... It might even get you depressed at some times. That's why you need to consider surgery. After all, it's not like getting a heart transplant or something. Go for it!

Offline moobsbrah

• Bronze Member
yep, agree w/ everything the above poster said. I said at your age that i will 'never get surgery' its not an option blah blah blah my parents will never let me etc.. but just remember, after saving the money (which if you work hard, reallllly shouldn't take more than 1-3 years at most), you don't have to TELL A SOUL your getting it done. I had mine today, didn't tell ANYONE, friends and family, and trust me, it is very easy to hide that you had the surgery (relatively painless). My quality of life is going to be 1000000000x better

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
yep, agree w/ everything the above poster said. I said at your age that i will 'never get surgery' its not an option blah blah blah my parents will never let me etc.. but just remember, after saving the money (which if you work hard, reallllly shouldn't take more than 1-3 years at most), you don't have to TELL A SOUL your getting it done. I had mine today, didn't tell ANYONE, friends and family, and trust me, it is very easy to hide that you had the surgery (relatively painless). My quality of life is going to be 1000000000x better

Only person knowing that I had the operation is my girlfriend.
Even my parents don't know anything about it. I'm sure they would just say people don't notice.
Hiding the drains can be difficult for a few days (especially in the summer!). After the drains are gone nobody will notice a thing. Except the fact that you're wearing other shirts than before :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024