Author Topic: New type of procedure!!  (Read 2241 times)

Offline theguy

• Posting Member
I was doing some research on different kinds of gynecomastia procedures and I stumbled across this:

http://www.wellnesskliniek.com/E_gynecomastia.htm

They do endoscopic surgery and can see the gland tissue using cameras.  Apparently, they only need to make a very small incision on the edge of the nipple and its gone in 2-3 months.  Sounds pretty interesting.  Anybody heard of this being done in the U.K.?  Right now it's done in the Netherlands.

Offline Undisclosed1989

would like to know if anyone knows about this method?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
25 years ago, If you said anything about sucking out fat with an oversize needle and a vacuum pump, Few people would have taken you seriously. Liposuction is now common.

Surgical techniques are constantly changing. They evolve and improve at a speed that defies comprehension.

Sometimes, the new procedures do not live up to expectations.

The key is to keep yourself open to new ideas while not being so guileable that you will fall for anything.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Spleen

I think some docs are doing the job with cannulas as thin as the ones they use for lipo.  In my case they made the old-fashioned one-inch incision underneath each areola.  My scars are invisible to anything less than a microscope, but any procedure with a smaller scar is bound to be a positive step.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024