Author Topic: I have puffy nipples and i want to get rid of it  (Read 6740 times)

Offline DaCheat94

Hello I am 18 years old and i have had puffy nipples for about  four 1/2 years now, it has been an embarrassment my entire life, staying away from pools crossing my arms, not wearing the t shirts i want to, i hate it,  ive tried working out my chest a lot but it doesnt seem to do a thing, lately here in college im trying to get it away and im starting to run 2 or 3 days a week and working out at the same time, i also bought andractim and it should be in within the week.  I havent been to a doctor  yet, all i really have is puffy nipples w/ some har tissue underneathe both sides, ive been working out my chest and  it has been getting stronger, but the nipples dont seem to go down, they just stick out, one time i was messing w/ them about 2 years ago and i believe there was a discharge, im not sure though, please give me advice, this site is awesome! Thanks

Offline daytonasurf

• Bronze Member
Im in the exact same position. 18, had it for a while. Im also starting andractim soon. I work out and run too. Ive only been doing it for a couple weeks, so I dont really know what im saying haha

Offline DaCheat94

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
I'm 16 and had it since I was 12. . .  I'm started to realize the chances of it going away by itself now getting real slim.
I'm gonna go to a doctor that knows something about nipples/breasts and so on . .

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Dacheat. The first thing you did right was find these boards. You said you haven't yet talked with a doctor. You've had puffy nips for 4 1/2 years and sound embarrassed by it. The next thing you should do is call your Dr.  :)

Offline guss

I am in exactly the same position as strikerzebra, is there any chance that they still might go away?

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
I went to a general doctor and he said nothing was wrong, where do you suggest I go now? what doctor?

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
General doctors don't know very much about it. If you case is not serious, they will brush you off. Thats what a general doctor did to me. Made be feel humiliated.

Your best bet is to pay the extra money for a consultation with a local ps who has experience with gyne. Many do. Its a very common procedure to have done in this day in age.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline daytonasurf

• Bronze Member
My consultation was free w/a PS. Just call around and most do it for free. Tell them you dont have insurance though. Maybe thats why its free? oh well.

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
so I should go to a physician who has knowledge of gynecomastia

Offline DaCheat94

Hey well this is day 7 of andractim, its early in the morning cuz i cant sleep, ive heard that andractim can cause sleep loss and nausea, and thats exactly what its doing to me, so im going to take it after i shower in the mornings now so i can actually sleep, the gland is breaking up, but the nipples remain the same, i hate this, my life is shit right now!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024