Author Topic: Finally booked the surgery!  (Read 37731 times)

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
Fantastic showtime. I have been off the board for a little while. I have tentatively scheduled my revision for the end of January.  I may change my mind, but probable will go back under.They say less than 30 mins to touch up the right side. I am enjoying the results I have gotten so far, I love my left side.

Offline Showtime620

• Silver Member
Do it, man!   You've come this far already!!!   

Everyone's been off the board for a while! I miss chatting with everybody.   I'm excited for your second procedure! Glad to hear the left side is looking great!

Offline element_01

• Posting Member
Hey dudes! hows everyone doing? sorry its been so long ive just been busy with things these days and trying to focus one other things. 7 months post op now and i still want my left side revised im pretty sure there wont be any improvement at this point. I still haven't even made an appointment with my surgeon to discuss this, ive been putting it off cause i personally really despise the guy but i think its time to make that appointment and get it over with. Ill give more updates once i find out if hes willing to revise or not.

Offline Showtime620

• Silver Member
No complaints here!

Look forward to your updates!

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
element_01,

Sorry to hear you don't like the guy. However, unless you got a ton of cash sitting around - going to another doctor is difficult. Hopefully your guy will revise for a small fee. I would not wait to much longer to see him, definitely before a year is up.

I am "just ok" with my doc(love his nurse). I had considered briefly going elsewhere for my revision, but I simply don't have 6-7 grand anymore.  Besides I do respect my doctors willingness to stand behind his work and seek my satisfaction..... Even if he is not exactly happy or positive about doing it. Also I know I present some challenges for any doctor (medical issues and past surgery). My revision is scheduled for end of January which is about 10 months from the last operation.

Just do it - we have come this far. Perseverance is the key to many of life's problems. We are almost there!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024