Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 11238 times)

Brdy64

Morning coffee chat, any topic:

What do you want to talk about, almost anything acceptable here. 
What did you do yesterday, or doing today?

Offline carfreak

• Posting Member
Good morning/day. I plan to do some shopping get few things i forgot and that the Walmart i went to did not have. Want to try sit outside and get some sun if the smoke from the Canadian fires is not strong. Hard to believe the smoke from there to here in NC can see/smell it. Hope everyone has a great weekend

Brdy64

Good Morning! ☕

I'll hit the mall today too check the clearance racks, and maybe wander into Victoria secrets to see what they have. 🙄

Food court sounds really good, and I can get two meals out of the Chinese food servings there. 

Have a wonderful day y'all!

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Morning coffee chat, any topic: Gee Birdie, if only that was a thing on other forums! ;););););)

Good morning all, it's 9-something pm here as I write. Winding down with a glass or 3 of red, spending the weekend at our daughter's place and going home tomorrow. Daughter is watching the footy, missus is watching NCIS re-runs, granddaughter is asleep and I'm doing this. Today, we learnt where our 5yo granddaughter has her Saturday morning swimming lessons, so my wife and I will be able to take her there now if my daughter can't and we're down this way. I'm returning to work on Tuesday after a fortnight off. I expect some big news when I face up there regarding my recent application for voluntary redundancy; there's been zero feedback since then, not even an email acknowledgement! :o

Brdy64

Morning coffee chat, any topic: Gee Birdie, if only that was a thing on other forums! ;););););)
Yeah, I wonder where that idea came from. 🙄

Brdy64

They mall was a nice treat 💖

Food court, a new bra, and a couple of blouses. 😉

Offline taxmapper

Midday in NM.  
Went to the river to walk the dogs and take pictures.   Well, its not what I would consider good.
They are pumping water out of some make shift piping system to the main Corrales Canal.
OK, so far not bad, until you see all the cameras and surveillance systems in place.

So, that was a wash given they closed off all the access points.

So chilling down now and moving pics around .. Seems like so many weird things going on

Brdy64

Lots of rain? Is the river flooding?

Offline taxmapper

Brdy64

Good morning ☀️,

I'll make my first cup of coffee this morning and start my day. 

Nothing spectacular planned, just another day at home. A friend might come over for lunch later. 

What do you have planned today 

Offline taxmapper

Sitting and watching the cats play.

We brought in three firil kittens and our house Smudge adopted and went full momma with them.  Right now they found a piece of paper to play with.

Amazes me what kids can turn into toys.

Brdy64

Sitting and watching the cats play.

We brought in three firil kittens and our house Smudge adopted and went full momma with them.  Right now they found a piece of paper to play with.

Amazes me what kids can turn into toys.
That sounds fun actually. 

Offline carfreak

• Posting Member
I went to church but i am so tired today

Brdy64

It's been quite the depressing day. 

Just feeling quite down today. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. 

Offline taxmapper

Been staying busy with yard work, trimming trees, making an accessible cover for the septic, heading cats and watching clouds. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024