Author Topic: Nurein  (Read 19592 times)

Offline KJ

• Posting Member
You can see the glands afterwards I’m not sure if you could take a picture, I didn’t really give it any thought as I never wanted to see them again 😊, I had my surgery in Sheffield, I walked fine afterwards. Happy to answer any questions you or anyone has.
Cheers mate, appreciate the reply. :)

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Are you allowed to take pictures of the glad that's been removed?  Also, how far is the clinic from the underground, would you be okay to walk after surgery...I don't have anyone to take me so would travel alone all the way from the outskirts of London and have concerns about the train journey home...
The nurse asked me if I wanted to take a picture but I said no. The tube isn't far but it is best if you go with someone. A friend came to pick me up. 

Offline KJ

• Posting Member
Are you allowed to take pictures of the glad that's been removed?  Also, how far is the clinic from the underground, would you be okay to walk after surgery...I don't have anyone to take me so would travel alone all the way from the outskirts of London and have concerns about the train journey home...
The nurse asked me if I wanted to take a picture but I said no. The tube isn't far but it is best if you go with someone. A friend came to pick me up.

Thanks for replying.

I was looking at the maps and it looks like Regent's Park Underground Station is the easiest stop to get off from and then walk to Harley St – would you say that’s the easiest station to get to the clinic from, Oxford Circus seems like a fair distance and complicated in terms of the route by foot..don’t really go into Central London so not too familiar with which is the best option.

Thanks!:)

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member

Thanks for replying.

I was looking at the maps and it looks like Regent's Park Underground Station is the easiest stop to get off from and then walk to Harley St – would you say that’s the easiest station to get to the clinic from, Oxford Circus seems like a fair distance and complicated in terms of the route by foot..don’t really go into Central London so not too familiar with which is the best option.

Thanks!:)

Oxford circus might be closer actually  

Offline KJ

• Posting Member
Oxford circus might be closer actually 

Thank you!

Offline paranoia

Any updates guys? Im thinking of going with Dr Nurien

Offline kingkongaintgotshitonme

• Posting Member
Hi All been a while... thought id post an update and i have some worries!!

I went back for a redo with the surgeon as I thought my shape was too pointy and not enough had been done.

this was a week ago and i was told it was just a simple lipo and little bit of fat removal so no need to wear a compression vest. I have HUGE ammounts of hard lumps on my right hand side and indentation aswell.. its not horrible but it is there... im quite worried about the huge ammounts of hard lumps especially as I think its making the shape weird and the indentation is definately not helping..

its not done much improvement in terms of getting rid of the pointiness as of yet either if im honest.

Any ideas why such huge lumps and did anyone else experience this??

thanks

Offline hauser99

• Posting Member
It sounds like scar tissue mate. Wouldn't worry about it too much as once you can massage the area you will be able to break it down. Can take a bit of time though.

Offline Waybackwhen

• Posting Member
Sooooooo 6 months on and I’m sat on a beech topless in Spain for the first time in 20 years. If anyone is having any doubts about the surgery it’s the best thing I ever did, completely changed my life. My girlfriend and I are doing things I wouldn’t have dreamed off. Dr. Nurein is the man!

Offline Gyno987

• Posting Member
Had my surgery today. Anybody else find the bandaging really tight? 3 days of this to look forward to.

I am surprised how much tissue was removed, I got see it afterwards. The nipple was looking compressed before the bandage went on compared to the rest of my chest, is this normal? 

Will update with pics probably when the bandages come off.

Offline Waybackwhen

• Posting Member
Had my surgery today. Anybody else find the bandaging really tight? 3 days of this to look forward to.

I am surprised how much tissue was removed, I got see it afterwards. The nipple was looking compressed before the bandage went on compared to the rest of my chest, is this normal?

Mine was really tight but it’s right for a reason so just went with it, didn’t notice it as much the following day, I wouldn’t worry about your nipple they tend to sort themselves out, a few months and you will feel fantastic 👍

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member

Mine was really tight but it’s right for a reason so just went with it, didn’t notice it as much the following day, I wouldn’t worry about your nipple they tend to sort themselves out, a few months and you will feel fantastic 👍
Mine was quite tight too. It has to be tight enough but not so tight you can't breathe

Offline KJ

• Posting Member
Not sure if anyone still follows this thread, but I had my consultation last Saturday. Made the 40 minute train journey from North London, was quite anxious about not being late that I arrived with 20 minutes to kill.

Finally went to the building, was greeted by a friendly lady at reception, confirmed by name and was handed a form to complete in the waiting room.

I waited around 30 minutes to be seen, I guess they were running late, didn’t really bother me. I was called in to see <a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/dr-hassan-nurein/profile">Dr. Nurein[/url]. As others have said, very professional man, apologised for my wait, shook my hand and had a brief chat about my gyno. He goes through the form you filled in before the consultation and asks about your gyno i.e. how long have you had it, what have you tried to get rid of if (i.e. diet, exercise etc) and goes through your medical info.

After, you're asked to show the goods....there's a separate area where you can take your top off and he looks to see if you're suitable. He mentioned having glad removal, I asked about Lipo around my pectoral as there’s a bit of fat, I was told the fat was minimum and that I could get away it... I asked if he recommended getting lipo and was told it depends what I wanted to achieve, was told lipo would give a more defined look.

At no point was I given the hard sell and I feel he’s the right man to go with, especially after reading this thread.  Was given two prices, £4,250.00 or £3,750.00 without Vaser Lipo and have already asked for dates in Dec / Jan19.

The only thing I’m unsure about is of I should get the lipo, I asked what grade of gyno I had and was told 1b.
Going to have a think but will definitely book the surgery date at least.

Offline Waybackwhen

• Posting Member
It’s exactly a year ago to the day I had surgery, completely changed my life, happy to answer any questions 

Offline awm328

Any updates from those who had gland removal done by Dr. Nurein?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024