Author Topic: Silly_Guy's pics  (Read 4222 times)

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Ok, I uploaded some pre/post-op pics.   Sorry for the crappy picture quality, I'll see about getting a better camera one day.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/silly83guy/detail?.dir=f672&.dnm=3bb7re2.jpg&.src=ph

Since my areloa size varies (as does everyone's) I tried to get them at their largest.

- So the top two are the standard off-side, and frontal pics.

- The bottom-left illustrates what I think is tissue atrophy from steroid injection.  There's a line right under my nipple, hard to see in the pic though.  Up close it looks like my chest below and above my nipple are a little fatter.  This doesn't bother me at all, but is something to consider for those getting shots.

- The last pic is my pre-op pic.  Unfortunately the doc's office was cold and don't really show how puffy (buttony) my nipples could get.

Man, hadn't seen my pre-op pics in a bit but after looking at those I'd say I feel a lot better about my current chest!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 03:02:43 PM by silly_guy »

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Looking good man  ;D who was your surgeon?

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Ah thanks, I think so too.  It's not absolute perfection, but worlds better than what I started with.

Also I can stand to lose a bit of weight, which I believe will help me look better.

As for the surgeon, I still have another visit so I'm gonna wait until till we're completely through before I mention him.  I'll write up one of those diary thingines or something.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 02:49:33 AM by silly_guy »

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
Hey man, I'm not able to view the pics.  I think you have to log in or something

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 03:01:03 PM by silly_guy »

Offline unisys

• Bronze Member
Looks great.  If you loose some weight it could look even better.

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
Are they a little bit sunken in now when you flex? Is that what the third picture is illustrating?  
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 07:10:59 PM by NoMoreBoobies »

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
unisys:
Thanks man.  Yeah, I'm like 6'2", 200 lbs.  I was 230 lbs back in college, got it down to 178 lbs (which was extreme for me).  I think if I was 185-190 lbs I'd be looking like a champ.

NoMoreBoobies:
Yep slightly sunken when flexed and nipples are hard, hard to see with the crap picture quality.

I just wanted to illustrate this since some people here are looking into getting the shots and its a little hard to get info on the effects.

For me, this is a ton better than than the button-y puffy look I used to get, but there is a risk associated with the shots.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 02:49:26 AM by silly_guy »

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
I have heard that it will go back to normal, as in the skin atrophy will heel after a few months.  Is this true?

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
unisys:
Thanks man.  Yeah, I'm like 6'2", 200 lbs.  I was 230 lbs back in college, got it down to 178 lbs (which was extreme for me).  I think if I was 185-190 lbs I'd be looking like a champ.

NoMoreBoobies:
Yep slightly sunken when flexed and nipples are hard, hard to see with the crap picture quality.

silly_guy
I just wanted to illustrate this since some people here are looking into getting the shots and its a little hard to get info on the effects.

For me, this is a ton better than than the button-y puffy look I used to get, but there is a risk associated with the shots.

Hi silly_guy,

It is hard to tell as the pics are dark, but from what is shown it looks good....The swelling is suposse to go do butr in 6 weeks or so....

All the best..... 8)

This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member

I have heard that it will go back to normal, as in the skin atrophy will heel after a few months.  Is this true?

Atrophy is still there for me, maybe been a 1 1/2 months.  Only noticable when nips are really hard and flexed at the same time.  Doesn't bother me though, it's just like a small line above and below the nipple.

I'd like to point out that at times I'm still a tad puffy.

wow did the surgery make your nipples that dark ?

Hmm, I guess my nipples are a little dark.  I've been fixated on my chest all these years and never noticed!

Nah, wasn't the surgery.  I'm a half-black dude, so I'm like brownish in complexion, a couple shades darker than yourself.  Plus cheap ass web-cam doesn't capture lighting well at all.

I'll get a good camera one day and do one of those surgery write ups or something.

crow,

Thanks, bud.

I was still all kinds of swollen at the 6 month mark. My nipples were poofed up almost all the time, definitely more so than before the surgery.   I'm still a little poofy at times, which I'm hoping my fitness routine will help out with.

I doubt there will be any future injections, cause I can see where too much would be a bad thing.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 04:20:43 AM by silly_guy »

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
I think if you feel better than that is great......I am waiting for mine to not be so puffy and I will be a happy campper.... 8)

All the best, good luck........... 8)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 08:49:32 PM by crow »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024