Author Topic: Should I wear women clothes because that fits on me or not?  (Read 7206 times)

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
I'm a skinny guy with feminine features like breast, hips etc.

My big problem is most of men clothes wont fit on me well, like when wearing a shirt, men shirt looks not good on me but women clothes looks good but awkward, also when wearing shirt the breast and bra shows so I have to wear a jacket but I can't wear jacket everytime.

Woman pants looks really well on me but the hips look more obvious, while men doesn't look nice on me.

My question is I have to wear what fits or what I should wear?

I know someone experiencing this so I ask a question. Need help right now, thank you in advance!

Offline Epic Adventurer

Womens' and mens clothing can differ in cut, fit, styling, color, trim and other factors that may be culturally based.  You have two legs and arms and an abdomen and head so wear what you like.
There may be material differences too between gender lines.  I have observed some women's clothes have an improved texture and comfort level based on the material chosen while the male version of the same line/brand could have a rougher feel.  I have developed a taste for the better feel of a garment while trying on a pair.
Lycra content may sometimes be higher to ensure a secure or snug fit.  Finding your size converted into the women's scale takes trial and error.  I have a 38" waist and pick size 14 first in female pants.  I find the outdoor or adventure pants tend to be less gender styled than other lines but with the improved fit you may be seeking - it's easier to go into stealth mode with these pants and enjoy the better comfort.
I like snug fitting clothing,  I get Levi's 519 skinny jeans in mens.  In women's clothing I found The North Face Paramount 2.0 convertible in a long size fit me the best as an outdoor adventure pant. 
The Columbia Silver Ridge Stretch is my second favorite with a fitted leg but the leg length could be longer (it comes in 32" length).

hammer

IDK, after some discussion here on the forum I'm a little more open to this, as long as it's not dresses or skirts, but I think skinny jeans on a guy just looks really stupid! 
But that's my opinion, don't let that stop you!

aboywithgirls

I'll say this about that. I wear women's button down shirts and pants.  Men's don't fit and look really bad on me. I have also found that women's blazers work better for me.
I have a more female shape than a man's shape. I dress accordingly. 

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
More power to you guys who wear what fits best and feels best. I'm 66 and finally getting to where I care less and less about whether my clothes are men's or women's. I try not to get the obviously girly things to wear on the outside, but underneath is a different matter altogether. If I think it's pretty and it's my size I will wear it and enjoy it.

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
Last night I tried experimenting woman's clothes from my sister because we almost have the same body.

Almost all of her clothes works well on me! I even tried dresses and gowns and they really look well fitted on me which is weird.
Also tried cami with built in bra and it looks better on me, some women clothes don't look really well on me but most of them works!

So I guess I will look for women's clothes but more on plain one so it would not look really feminine, as long as it fits and looks well on me I think I should wear it.

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
Welcome into the world of Mens who have to wear feminine clothes
Me to !

aboywithgirls

I would at least go to a woman's clothing store like dress barn (they sell more than just dresses) or lane Bryant or the woman's section of the nearest department store and try on some slacks, jeans, and tops and decide if they work for you. I promise that the sky won't fall and the earth won't stop turning as a result. 

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi all I been wearing  womans jeans for years they do fit me better and I don't like the crotch going down to my knees like mens jeans in my size.as for the bra well that's a no brainer.For underwear I have allways worn bikini style mens and womans depends on my mood and the fit and feel.

Offline Jin

• Posting Member
You should always wear what fits. Jaden Pinkett-Smith says it best: "They are not boy clothes or girl clothes, just clothes."

Blousbunnys

I wear women's jeans because of the fit and obviously I wear bras because I need the support and concealment. I also have 5 tank tops that I wear over bras under shirts again for concealment. I have to agree with hammer I don't understand why anybody would want to wear panties or dresses or blouses but whatever floats your boat. As far as women's pantyhose the only people I've known that ever wore those that weren't women was Joe Namath and some friends of mine that are Seals, to keep leeches off their legs in the Mekong Delta Vietnam.

That being said, anybody that wants to wear any article of the opposite genders clothing, it's not anybody's business but their own.

I do agree with Hammer though. It does sound a little weird.

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
I wear women's jeans because of the fit and obviously I wear bras because I need the support and concealment. I also have 5 tank tops that I wear over bras under shirts again for concealment. I have to agree with hammer I don't understand why anybody would want to wear panties or dresses or blouses but whatever floats your boat. As far as women's pantyhose the only people I've known that ever wore those that weren't women was Joe Namath and some friends of mine that are Seals, to keep leeches off their legs in the Mekong Delta Vietnam.

That being said, anybody that wants to wear any article of the opposite genders clothing, it's not anybody's business but their own.

I do agree with Hammer though. It does sound a little weird.

I wear some women jeans, t-shirts since it fits well on me, but never think of wearing panties. I tried panties because it was match with my bra but only tried once but I didn't try again. Looks nice yes and comfy but just feels weird to me

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Al I wear under my shirts and pants is feminine, but I wouldn't mind try on some non-gender  pants or shirts.  Women don't mind buying men's shirt and pants and they even have panties that look like boxer and briefs with fake fly's.  So if they are imitating us why not reverse the rules.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

aboywithgirls

Women have already been wearing what fits and what feels right on their bodies. That's why they wear bras. That's also why we wear bras. My mother-in-law wears men's boxers because they work for her and she is a very feminine woman. I wear vanity fair high cut bikini panties.  The leg opening fits me because of my but and thighs. Same is true for jeans and slacks. They also come from the women's section. 
Just because my clothes mostly come from the women's section, doesn't make me a woman. I'm still a guy. I just have to dress my body with what fits me.

Offline tedhasboobs

• Posting Member
My wife pretty much insisted that if I was going to wear bras, I was going to wear panties too. If it keeps her happy, and no one else sees them....
I do find they fit my ass better. They are more comfortable, and they cost about 1/2 the price of briefs.
I'm Ted, and I have boobs.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024