Author Topic: Test Supplements?  (Read 2812 times)

Offline manwithnoname

• Bronze Member
Hey haven't posted in a while.

Nice to see all the Feilding accounts, I wish there were more accounts of people who have gone through the process in Vancouver though. Brown charging 4200 and only doing lipo most of hte time makes Feidling, even with the flight costs appealing.

Anyway, I haven't asked a Dr. THis yet, for fear they will see my situation as less sympathetic or something, but does anyone know whether telling a Dr. you ahve taken testosterone supplements in the past would change how they view your case?

I have had this problem all my life, and really these supplements made it a bit worse, but over all it is a problem that persisted from childhood.

I just figured, if I had done something myself to make it worse, maybe they would cover it less or something?

Anyone with any insight would be doing me a favor, thanks a lot.

Offline Karu

• Posting Member
If I was a surgeon I'd rather you be completely honest with me. I don't think it will effect how they view your case.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Anyway, I haven't asked a Dr. THis yet, for fear they will see my situation as less sympathetic or something, but does anyone know whether telling a Dr. you ahve taken testosterone supplements in the past would change how they view your case?

Dude...  A PS doesn't care either way if you were to be the cause of your G. You are a paying customer. The PS works for you. He/She does what u want him/her to do. They get the money, that's all they are concerned about my man. ;)

Why would you want to tell your PS that anyway? It's not something that could have an adverse affect on surgery....

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline manwithnoname

• Bronze Member
Just wondering mostly.

Thanks guys.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024