Author Topic: 24 hours post surgery.  (Read 1930 times)

Offline politik1

• Posting Member
Hello all,

I just had my surgery yesterday morning with Dr. Lobay.  He just just did ultrasonic liposuction and was going to make a judgement during the surgery if exision was necessary.  He was pleased with results from lipo and ended up not doing any tissue exision.  

Yesterday after I came home for surgery I didn't have any pain as they gave some pain killers.  I just felt nausea on the drive home.  I took several naps and drank lots of water and apple juice.  There were two times in between my naps where I felt like vomiting but that did not occur, I just got the mass saliva production and the feeling shortly went away.

Later in the evening I went out for a glorious sushi dinner and felt great afterwards.  Today I feel pretty good, although this bra thingy I'm wearing around me is really tight thus its hard to take deep breaths.
Pain is minimal and I have decided to stop taking the painkillers.

Today I just plan on watching some movies I rented, reading the economist and basically relaxing.

I have been given permission to remove the bra and bandages on saturday, but I have been told that I must wear the bra thingy for 4 to 6 weeks if I want to optimize my results.

I was also told to minimize use of my arms and to try and not raise my arms above my shoulders.

Sleeping sucks because I like to sleep on my stomach.

But hey, can't complain.. I can't wait to see the results and I am happy I did this.

Thank you Grandpa B for your excellent knowledge, insight and advice.

I will update soon.

Offline Mastiadont

• Posting Member
Well Man!

That sounds very good, congratulations!

Do you have any inflammation?
Have you felt dizzy?

Take care man and congratulations again!

Mastiadont  8)

Offline State_Property

• Posting Member
yo i was wondering if u have or were even offered drains cause from what ive been reading drains are necessary to get the results every1 wishes for plus ive seen the stuff in person that comes out of those things and it deffinetly shouldn't be overlooked cause drains do improve results.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024