Author Topic: Some practical questions about Gyne  (Read 2473 times)

Offline jhn

• Posting Member
For those of you that have had surgery, I am assuming that the opportune time to do it would be during the winter and NOT the summer or even fall.  I say this because many of you have very extreme and noticable cases and I'm sure after the surgery there is a night and day difference.  Surely people will notice and ask you what the hell happened, you look so different.  I would think it would be very embarassing to have to explain the surgery.  

It seems that at least during the winter, nobody would notice until the spring and even then you could just say that you lost a lot of weight over the winter and worked out a lot.  It would not seem so dramatic.  This is assuming you live in a cold weather climate of course.  For those of you that don't, curious what you tell people.

My other question concerns scarring.  Many of you seem to be worried about scarring.  What about if you have hair on your chest?  It would seem to me that any scar would be hard to notice if you have hair on your chest.  Am I correct about this?  

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
It's all about how good of a liar you are..

Even though I'm certain many people have noticed my gyne, and now notice that I don't have it anymore, I don't think they would ever even remotely suspect that I had cosmetic surgery. Everyone knows I was an avid gym go-er before and after the surgery, so I'm sure they just think it's a result of working out hardcore.

Don't forget even we ourselves who have this condition didn't realize that surgery was an option until we did some research into the subject, so how would anyone else know?

Also, re: chest hair, yes I think it definitely helps hide the scars. I think mine will be completely unnoticeable.

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
to add to my last post, I had my surgery almost two weeks ago, and I intentionally wear tight, white t-shirts which accentuate the fact I have a flat chest now. I'm sure many people have noticed, but still don't suspect surgery.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Everyone knows I was an avid gym go-er before and after the surgery, so I'm sure they just think it's a result of working out hardcore.

Yeah, same here. Most people think that I lost my moobs at the gym. ;)

I did howver tell a few guys at work that I had the Op.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jhn

• Posting Member
It's all about how good of a liar you are..

Even though I'm certain many people have noticed my gyne, and now notice that I don't have it anymore, I don't think they would ever even remotely suspect that I had cosmetic surgery. Everyone knows I was an avid gym go-er before and after the surgery, so I'm sure they just think it's a result of working out hardcore.

Don't forget even we ourselves who have this condition didn't realize that surgery was an option until we did some research into the subject, so how would anyone else know?

Also, re: chest hair, yes I think it definitely helps hide the scars. I think mine will be completely unnoticeable.

I understand but still, you can't work off your gyne in the gym overnight.  Obviously that is the best answer over let's say the winter, but when you go to work and they see it on Friday and then on Monday it's completely gone, I'm not sure they are going to buy the gym excuse.  That would be like somebody who dropped 100 lbs over the weekend on liposuction and came in on Monday and said they ran a lot over the weekend.  LOL.  You can lie all you want, but they know you had surgery.  I'm just curious if people are conscience of this and intentionally have the surgery over the winter.

I'm happy to hear about the scars and the chest hair though.  One less thing to worry about it.

Edward

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
You can lie all you want, but they know you had surgery.

You are completely wrong.

I have many friends who are very particular, and all I've heard so far are things like "wow you look like you lost weight"...

People will notice you look better but won't necessarily be able to pinpoint exactly why. If you think people are going to suspect you had surgery you are just being paranoid. Most average people think cosmetic surgery is reserved for rich celebrities, and would never suspect their own friend of having undergone it.

Offline dreamwrld

• Posting Member
you know what, who cares tell them you had surgery, the boobs are gone, nothing to be embaressed about anymore, now its time to show off that chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024