Author Topic: Just had my surgery last night with Dr. Fielding.  (Read 1624 times)

Offline angad_de

Finally its done!!!!! Had my gynecomastia surgery with Dr. Fielding last night. Everything went pretty well and now all I need to do is wait.I was nauseatic last night and was having pain in my chest. As most of the patients describe, a feeling after you have done some bench presses. I woke up this morning and had a light fever but overall I am feeling fine. I am just a little worried about the drains. My doctor told me that if I accumulate some fluid in my wounds then I should contact him or just go to the emergency and get that drained out. I am just hoping I don't have to make another visit to the hospital. Fingers crossed. If you guys have any questions about the surgery then please let me know. I will be really happy to help.

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
Congrat's!  I understand that Dr. Fielding is one of the best here in Canada, so you were definitely in good hands.  Hopefully you won't need to get any built up fluids drained....that does NOT sound pleasant  :-[
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

Offline dussaghun

• Posting Member
Congratulations!  Good Luck with your healing!  My son got his drains removed Monday and he is 13, You can do it!!!Hang in there....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024