Author Topic: finally taking some action  (Read 1636 times)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I finally made an appointment with Dr Bermant's office.   He is 2 and 1/2 hours away, there are PS in my  town, but  none  with DR. Bermants experience.  This one PS I went to  in my area  said lippo would do it and only considers gland tissue removal if its hard!  I do not know what he means, but he did confess  he only does about 4 or so of these a year. 
          I need to tell my wife I want this procedure, she is always supportive of whatever I do,  she just  does not see my puffy nipples as an issue!  guess its one of those things you  dont understand unless you have it.  I have a beach  house and two small kids, they are  always asking me to go swimming  but I refuse to  take off shirt.  And boy I got  the king  of all farmer tans  going on!!! arms , legs,  and face tan, chest and  stomach  whiter  then casper the ghost. [  thinking of the  spoof song  by weird AL  ''white and nerdy'']
             Do you all find the need to  tell others  about your operation or is it a need to know only type of thing?
          Secondly,   who do you get to  take you photo   so you can post it here? wife?
  I just  feel  good about finding this place,  but damn, I am looking at my puffy nipples now and they seem like they are growing daily  now that   I am focusing on them.
            One more ramble,  I know its  just my upbringing ,  but with  all the  suffering and starving in the world I have to justify spending  cash on this procedure . I mean  heck , I  could buy a  trailer full of rice   for the poor   for the same money.  I know I am not vain,  guess it  a guilt thing, I never spend money on myself, but  this  puffy nipple condition  has caused stress for  me for 3 decades ,  I think I need to put my self  first  for once , and if the church  collection plate  is a little lean for a month or two, so be it!
                   I just want to thank you all for sharing        Matt

Offline flex1appeal

I think you are doing the right thing by yourself. Go get this done and you picked the best surgeon to do it! I know you won't regret it. It will give you peace of mind after 30 years. Best of luck!

Offline sammi

• Posting Member
Good luck on your surgey and the completion of your farmers tan...man I love Kenny!  What your doing is definatly ok!  You see all women say at some point my butt looks big, my arms are flabby, or whatever we don't like about us, to you your wife looks great but to her there is something she dosen't like.  You never can understand what a person feels like within because we don't walk in their shoes and when you love someone you don't see their flaws.  You are uncomfortable and you deserve to do whats best for you, just as you would want your wife to do what makes her feel better about herself.  Also as far as being vain, I think not!  You see if you were born with one arm and you could buy another one, you would as would most people.  This is no different, you were just born with gyne instead and now is your turn to fix it.  I look at men on here and they look perfectly normal to me but to them it hurts and I say do what makes you feel good!  Do it for you!  That's ok!  Trust me when we get done with my sons surgery, mommy will be looking into a lift!  lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024