Author Topic: Some Questions About What I Have  (Read 2076 times)

Offline achillslaststand

Hi im 16 was just liying in bed last night and one of my nipples was probly double the size of the other one i was thinking it might be gyn but its only in one nipple and i was kinda worried about it it just feels like theirs a round peice of fat or somthing under it and yet my other neipple nothing thts what probly scared me the most that its so diffrent from the other one is gyn somthing to worry about ashould i get it checked out and can it get bigger or even effect my other nipple

Offline achillslaststand

also i am very very skinny so

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
ur developing breast tissue under the nipple which is normal for your age.

hopefully it will go away, but if you're concerend go to a doc, get your hormones checked, and maybe he can prescribe a SERM for you... tamoxifen/raloxifene to control it.

docs now prescribe these meds at your age because they really don't have a major impact on overal homrone levels.

Offline achillslaststand

Thanks alot cleared up some of my questions it realy just freaked me out thought i had cancer or somthin lol but yea next time i see my doc ill ask abut it see wut he can do thnks for everything this is a great site

Offline achillslaststand

it would be nice if my other nipple looked them same thou i got one big one and one small one lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024