Author Topic: Recovery with or without brest muscles ?  (Read 1810 times)

Offline BreastAlien

• Posting Member
Hi !

I have large breast muscles + gyne.
Is it easier or harder to get decent recovery after the surgery if you have or have not big breast muscles ?
I`m going to get surgery in a few weeks. X-Ray doctor said that there`s only minimal amount of gland between my breast muscles and skin. Two other doctors said that I have gyno. I know that I have very large breasts, but they`re mostly muscle. But when I`m not exercising they seem really BIG and it bothers me.
It`s almost free to get surgery here in Scandinavia (About $100) So I`m going to the surgery...It just bothers me that do I get scars for nothing if there really is "minimal amount of gland" Every doctor seems to think differently :(

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Have you got any pics of your chest mate? At the end of the day if you feel self concious about the amount of gyne you have then get the surgery done! And at $100 for the op you can hardly go wrong. Just check out your surgeons credentials first and make sure he is experienced with this type of surgery. Don't know about the recovery side of things but good luck with it anyway.  ;)
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
This makes perfect sense I have to say. Well I'm back in the gym now so once I get my BF levels down to a reasonable level I think I will be looking for a good surgeon in my part of the world.  ;). Can anyone recommend one in the NW region of the UK?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024