Author Topic: 3 months tomorrow  (Read 2093 times)

Offline elitdogg

• Posting Member
well its 3 months as of tomorrow and i woke up on sunday as normal its been very humid here did laundry and noticed my nipples were puffy and alil sore to the touch wasnt sure if this is normal or if its something i should worry about? dr said it could take up to a year for final product to show. i actually have a meeting with him tomorrow to get more pics taken and such. has this happend to anyone else?? could it be just swollen scar tissue from the humidity? please any info would be great. i will let you all know what dr says

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
I'm 5 months Post-Op and I notice that my chest changes size. Some mornings when I get up, I'm much flatter than at other times of day.

I'm wondering whether it takes many months for tissue to fully regain the ability to quickly dispose of cellular waste that is created when I exercise or when it is really hot.

It'd be great to have one of the docs respond to this thread!

Offline azndan

• Posting Member
i'm wondering too. I'm 4 months postop and first thing in the morning my chest is soft and flat-TER but throughout the day it gets very firm and oddly shaped. Next morning and it's nice again. I know they say wait a certain time, but how can some guys look amazing a few weeks postop and some can take a year?

Offline elitdogg

• Posting Member
well its like 16 days later the doc told me it looks fine and not to worry its very common for this to happen. but as you guys also im worried its coming back lol. i do still feel scar tissue under the nipple which wasnt there before but i was told it does move as you heal. im so glad others are having the same issues that i am i just wanna look normal lol

Offline Canadianmoose

Yeah, 1 month after surgery and one nipple is a bit puffy and the other normal.
I am also hoping this will go away since my case wasnt serious and I do not wish to go under the knife again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024