Author Topic: Need some information  (Read 10472 times)

Offline TigerPaws

Your observations match my own.  You mention nude as a single color which I find to be absurd.  You should have at least four or five skin tones while the white and black could be dispensed with altogether.
Sorry Paa_Paa what you are suggesting is simply too expensive, our minimum order point is 1,000 of each band, cup size and color so we have to compromise somewhere. With a number of different band sizes and cup sizes (we have a completely different sizing based on a breast volume index number). 

Offline Jerryjms

• Posting Member

Offline TigerPaws

The project is still on tract only the bill paying business keeps on interfering, I have been spending a great deal of time in Ukraine, Jordan, Libya as well as Tunisia. So my ability to follow-up on orders placed, oversee the website design and 10,000 other decisions including evaluating samples has been seriously hampered. 
Sorry but business calls and I have to take care of the paying and profitable clients before anything else. The start up costs for the SportsVest business will exceed $250,000.00 USD cash out of pocket. While that is not a massive sum it dose take a bite out of my day to day operating budget.   

Offline Mathia

Tiger paws, let me first say thank you to you and your lady! We all know gone us a much larger issue than is talked about, personally, I woul love to see more men come out and talk about this fact of life. This is a great forum, but wonder if a site dedicated to more support, less medical would entertain more men willing to talj. Reddit has a sub, abtf, a bra that fits, who has gathered much bra data, you and your lady are doing much the same and it would be awesome to see the data once compiled.... Photos also a great way to share, were men, just a little extra to love!
To aid your data collection
Currently wear Elomi or Countrelle in a 42F, prefer the under wires as well lots of side tissue.
Underbust 48
Bust 56
Leaning bust 57
Laying bust 56
Nipple to nipple 12

aboywithgirls

I have heard  from alot of others  with gynecomastia.  Most being either a B or C cup. I am currently wearing a 36G and I'm sure like me, that having a 42F bust, you know what it's like to not be able to go bra less. I also know that It's difficult to find a bra that  fits . I usually end up buying my bras at the boutiques. I have a couple local boutiques that usually go to.  The girls there are great. They are very understanding and helpful. 
I actually don't mind having breasts or having to wear a bra. Over half of the population of the US gets up every morning and puts on a bra and then goes about their business. we just happen to be men doing the same thing. 

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Still looking for more measurements, or everything inputted in by now?
Any January updates?
I also would like underwires, I've tried with and without, and with is just more supportive.  Seems without wires more forgiving on size errors, but with the wire the support is so much better

aboywithgirls

I  also wear underwire bras for support but it also helps with shaping. It also reduces the amount of band that you need to achieve the same support. 

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I agree, I think underwires are definitely important, but i have been kicking around a different underwire design, that if I can get some time to work on it, might be revolutionary to the bra design, but I haven't had time... At least my wife is a seamstress and she works for a seamstress who does about anything, so when I get around to figuring out what I want to make, they should be able to make it with an existing bra as a prototype, and then maybe sell the idea or go into business.  

I  also wear underwire bras for support but it also helps with shaping. It also reduces the amount of band that you need to achieve the same support.

Offline TigerPaws

Still looking for more measurements, or everything inputted in by now?
Any January updates?
I also would like underwires, I've tried with and without, and with is just more supportive.  Seems without wires more forgiving on size errors, but with the wire the support is so much better
As for when our SportsVest will be available, is a difficult question, the on-going conflicts in Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen and elsewhere in North Africa have been keeping me very busy making the necessary capitol in order to properly fund the company. Additionally Ukraine's economy is all but collapsed and doing business in Russia is also very difficult with their economic problems.

With the vast majority of the textile business now being concentrated in Asia and especially China I need to develop several completely new manufacturing contacts and as I only speak, English, Russian, French, German, Italian and Farsi doing business in Asia is proving to be a challenge.

I have the base designs completed and the fabrics selected (and yes there is an under wire design made with Titanium). I need to go to Asia for several months in order to develop the contacts, inspect the manufacturing facilities and arrange for prototypes to be made.

This is proving to very time consuming.  
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:58:50 AM by TigerPaws »

Offline gsarfin

• Posting Member
Any new info? Still collecting data? If so I will measure tomorrow and lost them. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024