Author Topic: I LOVE this forum!  (Read 1728 times)

Offline dr.moe

• Bronze Member
That's an understatement.

I wish I'd have found this 7 years ago, because I wouldn't have felt like I was alone, and the support would have helped. No doubt lots of men feel the same way.

Let me add another reason I like this site. I enjoy reading the descriptions and discussions from the doctors. I have a very strong background in science, and I find discussion of the human body and its complicated systems fun and enlightening.  (At one point forty years ago, I considered going to med school; I would have wanted to go into surgery.) Unlike most forums I've seen to support a topic, this one has doctors who engage with the community and answer questions, expanding on their explanations if necessary, so that we all get an education. 

If no-one else says it, thank you, doctors, for your time and for sharing your knowledge.  You set an example for patient interaction that I dare say most in the medical community should try to emulate. Even though most of the community aren't your patients. Thanks.

hammer

Very well said! We do have some great doctors on this forum and it is a fantastic place for men to come to for answers and support, for either surgery or acceptance!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024