Author Topic: Breasts and hips and butt  (Read 17394 times)

aboywithgirls

Absolutely. Check Lane Bryant and Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. They have great quality jeans that fit. I have a 48 inch bust, 32 waist and 40 inch hips. I can't wear men's pants or shirts. 

Offline Roadglider

• Posting Member
I'm finding that, the more the girls grow, the more my butt and hips are growing as well.  What in the world is going on with my body?  Learning to accept having breasts was one thing; but, this adds a whole new level of having to accept.  

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Whole different set of problems.  My butt has gotten so meager it is bony and painful for sitting and not enough hips to hold my pants up..

Offline manndy

• Posting Member
My top is 46D so my chest actually measures just over 50 inches. My waist is 40 inches and my hips and butt are 48 inches. When I buy jeans 1 get women's jeans because the fit my waist and my hips. If I try to wear men's jeans they bunch up at the waist if they fit my hips.

You can find women's jeans that are plain and without decoration so they just look like any other jeans.

It varies for me, being a full 36d, I can wear women's or men's jeans. Women's just seem to fir better now without that 'baggy' look.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hello all yes fat distribution varies from person to person , like Mandy I wear womans jeans and have for years they fit better than mens do  I hate having the crotch down half way to my knees.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member

I have a short rise in the hips also which leaves me with the crotch at my knees.  I buy the hip huggers whenever possible.  Levis 501 put the waist above my sternum and I can't wear a pair of jeans as a bra.

Offline blueKR25

I'm debating on trying women's jeans. I like the loose/baggy jeans but I'm finding it's a matter of time before I rip them out in the back pocket area and relatively quickly. I don't put my wallet back there because it accelerates the process even more. Normally get 42 waist and 30 length(although I'm probably a 28 which isn't made). I can't get a 44w because then they are super baggy and will sag even with a belt on. 

aboywithgirls

Absolutely. We wear what fits. Bras and panties, women's slacks or jeans and women's tops. Nothing I wear is overly feminine but, it does come from the ladies department. Not trying to be a woman or even a crossdresser. I'm a 36H. It's not just my chest either. I have to wear what fits.

hammer

Absolutely. We wear what fits. Bras and panties, women's slacks or jeans and women's tops. Nothing I wear is overly feminine but, it does come from the ladies department. Not trying to be a woman or even a crossdresser. I'm a 36H. It's not just my chest either. I have to wear what fits.

If you are wearing panties, and pantie hose you are cross dressing! The bra is to support breast that develops due to medical issues or medications, but the panties are not due to medical issues! 

aboywithgirls

It is what it is no matter which label is placed on it.
My wife will often grab one of my t shirts to wear. I don't consider her a crossdresser. I wear panties and she doesn't consider a crossdresser either. She doesn't try to present as a man and I don't  try to present as a woman. Those are our opinions and really the only ones that matter to us.

hammer

It is what it is no matter which label is placed on it.
My wife will often grab one of my t shirts to wear. I don't consider her a crossdresser. I wear panties and she doesn't consider a crossdresser either. She doesn't try to present as a man and I don't  try to present as a woman. Those are our opinions and really the only ones that matter to us.

Come on here, you said she grabs one of your tee shirts,  big deal,  that's not like grabbing your jock strap! Now I know you grow up with a mom that dressed you up in your sisters hand me down bras so I wouldn't put it pass the fact the same didn't happen with underpants. 

I guess you and I grew up in different worlds!

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
In all fairness, if women's pants fit better, maybe women's panties are more comfortable to wear.   I didn't see any mention of wearing pantyhose.

aboywithgirls

Thank you for being understanding. 
Panties indeed do fit better. With my small waist, and larger butt, hips and thighs, panties are more comfortable. They don't pinch me and they stay up because they have enough room in the seat.
There are those that have to have to lable it. I do wear a bra and panties everyday  and yes my jeans don't say carhartt on the lable, they say Gloria Vanderbilt. It's only clothing. It's clothing that fits. It's a choice I have made bases on my body type. I wear clothing that fits and that's comfortable. I guess because my clothing doesn't have the correct label according to my gender, I'll have to wear the crossdresser label as well.

hammer

In all fairness, if women's pants fit better, maybe women's panties are more comfortable to wear.   I didn't see any mention of wearing pantyhose.

In another thread about support hose he stated that he wears sheer energy type support pantie hose were the rest of  us were talking about prescription type medical support 20/30-30/40 support hose, not over the counter pantie hose!

As far as I'm concerned if you need support hose go to your doctor and get medical support hose, there is no comparison to the ladies panty hose. If your entire daily dress code is from the ladies wardrobe, then you are a crossdresser!

There is an old saying, if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, then it must be a duck, so call it what it is, it's a duck, not a chicken! So way not admit that your a crossdresser?

aboywithgirls

I had worn pantyhose when I was working a job in which I was on my feet, on a tile floor for 8-12 hours. My PCP recommended support hose (which sheer Energy  happens to be) to relieve throbbing and engorgement of varicose veins. It worked. Enough said. 
You can't strike a gavel and declare a label on any individual. Period! 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024