Author Topic: why does the price range from 1700-6000??? why is it so random?  (Read 2298 times)

Offline omgwhattodo

• Posting Member
Just bugging me, Im only 18 and about to get my first job...
my parents arent going to want to contribute that much and I can only make so much with minimum wage + school and then in summer...

Also is there a way I could get the surgery and make payments with out crazy interest rates or no interest at all?  Anyone know how this goes down?

Feedback appreciated!

Offline Zeriel

Ive talked to a few doctors and read a lot of posts in this board, the surgery IS $6000 rounded up, thats the average quote. I dont know why its so expensive, its just an incision and some lipo, but im guessing is because of all the post op checkups. They give you massages and examinations up to a year post op. Theres a financing option trough a bank but that means you need credit, just like a loan, with interest rates. Im in the same boat as you, i simply cant spend that kind of money, ill just have to live with it. Good luck to you if ou decide to trow in the money.

I wish this operation was more affortable

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
It's really just in the US where it's the most expensive, but I also feel that this is the place (US) where a lot of docs specialize in this rather than just being a "know-all" PS.

GynO_DuDe

The average price for the top surgeons in the UK is near £4000 ... so thats literally $8000

Thing is though, that price includes payment towards hospital fee's, anaethesist & the plastic surgeon.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
that low end of 1700 is an exception because it was a city hospital case which means subsidy, somebody else is still paying for it.  the us norm i think is more like 2500 surgeon fee plus anesthetic costs, hospital stay, and other stuff that takes it to 4-5000.  if you're paying more and the guy's not a thoroughly experienced expert, you're probably in a big city and should investigate traveling somewhere else because it'd be cheaper.  the stories of 8-11,000 in nyc are outrageous. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024