Author Topic: Surgery Tomorrow: The Before...  (Read 4133 times)

Offline Spleen

Yeah,

Maybe this should go under another heading, but since it encompasses surgery, pix and a story I thought I'd dump this here.

So here's my deal: I'm a 6'1" 235 pound 36 year old male with the teats of a 12 year old girl.  Been like this since I can remember; puberty I guess.  I think I'm kind of a rarity in this community in that I've never felt self-conscious to the point of covering up my chest.  I've had the odd person comment here and there, but nothing I can't handle or give back in return.  You better Brad Fu*king Pitt if you're gonna mock the way someone looks 'cause believe me we all can find something to pick on about someone's opinion if we want.

I never really considered surgery as an option until last year when I kind of figured out that it was something that plastic surgeons were capable of.  Also, I probably wouldn't have even considered surgery if I didn't have the financial means to do it.  I began hitting the gym in September after about a 5 year layoff and decided that fixing the teats would be a nice reward for getting back in shape.  I'm still too high in bodyfat but at the same time I've been concentrating on growing and getting strong.  I'm gonna get some gut lipo too so I figured do that while I'm fit, but a little fat.  Since I probably won't be able to do much in the way of weights for the next month I'll get back to a decent diet and a lot of the exercise bike and treadmill.  

I'm hopeful that the surgery turns out the way I would like, but I'm also trying to temper my expectations.  There are risks and complications so I am expecting the best, but prepared for anything that comes.  I feel confident in my choice of doc so I think I'll be just fine.  

In a way I feel a bit self-indulgent and narcissistic about getting surgery.  I don't really *need* it.  I've never liked the way by nips looked, but it's never held me back in any way.  At the same time, I can afford it and I wouldn't mind looking my best.  It isn't like I'm a totally selfish pri*k so I guess it's OK to do something for me every once in a while, though maybe not always this expensive.  

Pix below.  See you all on the other side....

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
looks sorta similar to mine. good luck with the surgery. see you on "the other side"
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hope your surgery is a success Spleen!!!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Spleen, you look fine. Your chest is perfectly normal looking.

Perhaps instead of wasting money on a plastic surgeon, you should consult a psychologist to treat your Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
why are you leaning over tampons with your man boobs in your second last pic   ::)

good luck man

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
why are you leaning over tampons with your man boobs in your second last pic   ::)

LOL! Good observation!

Spleen, are you trying to send some subliminal message?

Offline Spleen

good luck man

UH oh.  Better get me some photoshop.

Offline rcbrown23

;D

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2005, 05:42:02 PM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
at least they appear to be in the bathroom ( I think, based on the walls).  Hey Spleen, after surgery maybe you can hit those decline presses you're so fond of.  ;)  Good luck to you  :)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
yes those are tampons  ;D ;D ;D obviously he's living with a girl...or is he  :o

just messin bud, good luck with the surgery!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024