Author Topic: Consultation & Surgery with Mr Levick!!  (Read 12570 times)

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
Looks good, are you still compressing? My lumps near the armpit incision site are holding me back too, still hugely swollen and the only issue I have really. I still don't feel comfortable in a t-shirt because of it after 3 months, but its better than having puffy nips and hopefully the swelling will one day go...

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Yeah I am as much as possible, some days 24 hours still, other days I take the vest off during the day and just sleep in it at night.

Hmm, I'm not sure about the bulges, I don't know if it's swelling or residual fat on me but guess we'll just have to give it more time. Does make things look uneven.

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Thanks for the update! Great outcome and improvement!
---Bobby

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Looking very good ya can't really notice any swelling just going to take time for it all to settle down I also have a darker color skin tone on my left side sometimes looks like it's bruised

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Cheers! Yeah, more time! Still loads better than what I had. Glad someone else has the darker skin thing too, was paranoid is was just me! I notice it more after a workout so presume it's something to do with the bloodflow through the healing tissue.

I haven't updated Mr Levick yet, might send him an email next week.

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Yer noticed mine after having a bath probably nothing

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024