Author Topic: *PRE AND POST OP PHOTOS AVAILABLE* KARIDIS SURGERY SEPT 2016  (Read 11179 times)

Offline Chief Brody

• Bronze Member
Any chance of posting some latest pics of your recovery neverlookback?

neverlookback

Almost 2 weeks since op, as you will see the bruising has gone. Chest looks ok today, but it keeps on changing shape as anticipated!

Offline williamb

• Bronze Member
Even though it keeps changing shape... does it still look good in a Tshirt? Or does the change in shape make it protrude?

neverlookback

Even though it keeps changing shape... does it still look good in a Tshirt? Or does the change in shape make it protrude?

its actually settled down a lot, I think the sprinting the other day didn't help...maybe that exercise is too rigorous!!!! probably will wait a bit longer...

I look good in a tee, left pec is slightly more protrusive than the other, but barely noticeable with a tee on...just look like pecs more than anything else!!!

Started massaging the scar tissue today, weird sensation, just feels like massaging a muscle the next day after doing weights, not painful, quite satisfying really...

had my report from the surgery the other day...had 4 grams of gland removed from left and 6 grams from right...total amount of fat removed was 200 ml. As far as I am aware this isn't a lot I've been told...I guess my case was a lot milder than some people on here but still with the same psychological effects!!!

neverlookback

Did leg day at the gym 2 days ago, today, walking downstairs is more painful than the surgery was lol

Offline williamb

• Bronze Member
How's it going ? Has the shape improved ?

Offline ParkedOutside

• Posting Member
Hey man, how's the recovery? Got a picture of how it looks now? (6 weeks gone?)

Offline ParkedOutside

• Posting Member

Offline pct2014

• Posting Member
Pics look great, was your gyno very mild?  Reason I ask is that you don't seem to have had any bruising, your nipples are not flat from the compression vest, and you have no lines across your chest from wearing the vest? 

My experience has been that they are unavoidable if you are wearing it as instructed.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024