Author Topic: Pre and Post-Op pics (1 week) please comment (post 2nd page  (Read 9360 times)

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Yea Ive calmed down now I talked to doctor fielding this morning and I have been feeling fine all day I think I was just freaking out..
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 03:51:37 PM by johnnybot »

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
The pads are officisly on my nerves the paper says I can take them off 6-7 days after the surgery tomorow is the sixth. im really scaredf I havent peeked yet and Im really excited to get the off and take a look

Offline Scamp48

• Posting Member
I think he did an awesome job, lookin good bro  8)

Offline darippa3131

Have you been able to do any work? Or been able to walk around without a problem?

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
I feel fine now sometimes when I get up from the lying possition there will be a little bit of pain. I dont work but anything at a desk youd be fine but not manual labor not for maybe another few days(4-5) based on how im healing

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I feel fine now sometimes when I get up from the lying possition there will be a little bit of pain.

Yeah, I had the same...

Looking good tho dude... Another JCF job well done!

Is that a Tat I see on your right arm?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Cool...   Snap a pic of it for me...  ;)

GB

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
dude, there canuks get cheap prices because  there healthcare

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
My health care didnt pay anything I paid it all because its out of province I have to claim it later without my medicare it was 3150$ and ive read on the site he wont do anyone from out of canada. But Id call and see and everything looks a lot better now then in those pics

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Its me B**&#$ im back I wanted to stay on the site after my surgery but I actualy forgot My sugery went well I was a little disapointed that all the gland isnt gone(which) I thaught would be the case I thought he would cut the nipple and pull and the gland out but I still feel it going up my chest and around me back. I wnated everyones opinion on the crease under my right pec I posted pics seriously everyone none of that you should be happy stuff I want the truth is it bad and noticeble? And does any one know how long has to pass before my chances of it not coming back goes up its been since july that I got my sugery? Does anyone notice the scars? and what are the chances of it returning?

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
the second pic is me flexing my pec and the one with the arrow is were he left too much gland thats why thats there.The bottom pic is in the mirror so its reversed

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I wnated everyones opinion on the crease under my right pec I posted pics seriously everyone none of that you should be happy stuff I want the truth is it bad and noticeble? And does any one know how long has to pass before my chances of it not coming back goes up its been since july that I got my sugery? Does anyone notice the scars? and what are the chances of it returning?

Dude...

I will not lie to you my man, there is a crease on your RHS, as you are well aware. However, your gyne is gone and it's not very noticeable when you are not flexing. Also, be patient! The crease may improve with time. Give it a full year before passing judgment...

G returning is very rare...  ;)

No, your scars are not noticeable...

GB

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
is there any sort of massaging I can do or will putting on weight help? thanks g bambu

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Yeah, putting on a bit of weight/building pecs a bit more may help a tad.

I had a concavity on my LHS, and it is completely gone now!  ;)

You just have to be patient dude!!!

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024