Author Topic: Hi! is my gyne going to stay?  (Read 3905 times)

Offline hot_dude

• Posting Member
i'm 15, 5.8, 146 lbs and i have gyne they stick out 1 and half inch from my chest i was wondering can it actually go away on its own, i mean do i still have chance or is that something they just to make you feel better?

Offline hot_dude

• Posting Member

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
how long have u had it for?

Offline hot_dude

• Posting Member
well i'd say a year.

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
yeah itll go, don't worry about it.

Offline hot_dude

• Posting Member
thanx man that's really encouraging!!!

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
how about me. . I'm 16 and 16 months old and had puffy nipples since I was about 12?

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
16 and 16 months...would mean ur 17 and 4 months no?

well since uve had it since 12, ur close to my situation, which means it is unlikely it will go away.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The condition did not develop overnight, It had been growing for a long time before you noticed it.  Now, it seems bigger every time you look at it.  While it was growing you didn't notice, now the growth is probably in your immagination.

We are all the same in this regard.

As to what you can expect,  Look at the men in your family.  Talk to your Dad.  He probably had it when he was your age and you will probably have the same kind of result he had.

People often tell a young man that: "It will go away in a year or so".  The truth is that it may take several years to diminish just as it probably took considersble time to grow.

It will continue to diminish slowly as you mature.  What you have left when you are fully physically matured is what you will be stuck with.  Some people put this at the age of 20, but it could be variable.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024