Author Topic: booked and paid too!  (Read 1544 times)

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
So I have dealt with this since I was a teen. Typical story. I was a overweight teen, but then got motivated, and now am in extremely good shape. Very muscular, but the puffy nipples remain. After YEARS of contemplating the surgery, and hoping it would resolve itself (not gonna happen) I have my surgery scheduled for Wed. I saw a couple of doctors who said it "wasn't worth it" which instantly turned me off. Finally I found a doctor who understood, and when he told me his method it sounded like he knew his stuff, as he had just finished a gyne surgery before our first consultation. His credentials seem legit, studied at mayo clinic, has won best plastic surgeon awards for my city for the past two years, second largest city in my state. Before and afters looked good, although there weren't too many with just the puffy nip thing going on. But i finally saved up and am having it done wed under local anesthesia with a mild iv sedation. If anyone has questions, I'd be more than happy to help. 

Offline nogojoe

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024