Author Topic: Referrals for Doctors in Greensboro NC?.. Please advise  (Read 1315 times)

Offline dreamwayver

Hello I am a 43 year old male in the Greensboro NC area and have been suffering for many years from gynecomastia, I believe my condition has also affected my mental state over the years causing ADD, depression-minor, relationship problems, anxiety or fear causing problems with erection, and I think a condition or nervous habit where I pluck my eyelashes out and hair in different places.. mainly my eyelashes.. but i really cant stop.. would someone please advise if there is a doctor I could go see to discuss the gynecomastia..for which I feel is the root to all these issues.. I really dont know if I can just go to a plastic surgeon without a referral and probably should she a doctor to discuss any hormonal probs that may be going on.. not sure.. but in the end I really want a good plastic surgeon who is reasonable in Greensboro NC to perform the surgery I need and I would like to know the prices in my area?.. any one please advise? any advice?.. any doctors out there?

Thanks..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024