Author Topic: 7 months Post opt Is this normale? Was I butcherd?  (Read 20083 times)

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Wow dog, your before pictures look so much better than the after ones, but darn, sue the doctor's ass off, and get nipple reduction surgery once everything heals. Wow, but darn. ive never seen any guy with bad surgery experiences aside from you. It's like asking a fucking 2 year old to do open heart surgery. Woo woo!
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline target3

• Posting Member
How the hell did those nipples get to that size? did they stretch as time passed after the surgery???

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
they would have been that way as a result of the gyne.  if anything, after an op they might shrink a little.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline target3

• Posting Member
But he posted pre-op pics and his nipples were normal??

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
I believe they got that way due to the medication he was taking, Wellrutrin. Before surgery and after the surgery he was taking this. He still is to this day.

After surgery, the whole chest area is "damaged". The body sends out chemical messengers that tell the brain, "hey we need help down here" fix itself. At the same time all this "fixing" is going on, he is taking a medicine that causes the breast tissue to form and grow at the same location (Wellbrutrin)

You get the picture. The nipple, which is damaged from the incision grows back with the Wellbrutrin in his system which mimicks estrogen. It causes the areola to grow, as well as breast tissue and fat.

It makes perfect sense now why he had his areolas grow so large.

He should of been informed or done some research before going into surgery on his gynecomastia and medicines that can effect it.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline target3

• Posting Member
I'm still not buying this story. The guy had to look at his pre op pics to realise that they have grown 10 X larger since then?

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
It does seem fishey, but they guy seems serious on the other hand.

Offline target3

• Posting Member
There are women who take estrogen pills and get breast implants or reduction and their nipples don't stretch like this.

Offline target3

• Posting Member
While you're at it count the successful surgeries as well,  if you can count that high.

Offline gynegirlsaregone

• Posting Member
I did not come here to be doubted. I cam here to some answers to a question. All I wanted to know if I was still healing or if something had gone wrong. I still have not recived a answer.  Yes I had not looked at my before pictures in months so I did not have a clue how bad it is.  Damn no one is trying to do anything but get answers if this is how you people trat people then I don't ever want to come back to this site again in life.

Offline gynegirlsaregone

• Posting Member
Fishy?  Why would I come on here with fake pictues damn gett a fucking life

Offline gynegirlsaregone

• Posting Member
I really don't think the wellbutrin had anything to do with it.

Offline Finrod

• Posting Member
Besides some out of place comments, i think you have indeed got some answers gynegirls.
As they said there is a chance that wellbutrin may have caused this, so you could start by reserching about it and get a consultation with an endocrinologist, he'll probably tell you to do some hormones studies, which will help you to get a bigger picture of your situation.
So, before getting a second opinion from an PS, who might not know s*** about the endocrinologist system and who might tell you to do another opp, my best advice is to go see and endo and get the hormone tests.

Maybe if you can give us further information about your hormones... or why in first place you started taking wellbutrin and who prescribed it to you and for what reason?? This are all things that can help us get to a conclusion of what happened there.

Offline mustang26

• Bronze Member
i think alot of the responses have been rediculous and insulting.  gynegirls has come here for help and should receive only that, not nasty comments.
The only thing i can say is go see a doctor.  Something seems very infected.  I dont agree w/ vaio that it is the wellbutrin.  Wellbutrin may result in some gland growth, but in no way would it have such an effect.  
Good luck and keep us updated on the condition.

Offline gynegirlsaregone

• Posting Member
Thanks man! I have a appt. to see a ps next week. It's scary.  did anyone have their nipples removed during surgey?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024