Author Topic: Not hearing what I want most to hear  (Read 2002 times)

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
hey guys, reading the forums for a while i always kept my eyes out for posts about reducing or getting rid of your gyne in a natrual way (Not talking about time cause its been about 4 years since I got it and I don't see it going away by itself). I am talking about pills/ medications that have helped people to reduce their gyne. I can't afford no surgery and I'm not sure I can handle one mentaly.

I wanna know, is there anyone out here whos been taking something and reduced the size of his gyne? If you are out there tell me:
do you think i can get rid of my puffy nips?
pictures:
http://photos.yahoo.com/gwangry
I'm 17.5 years old

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
A guy called hypo posted his pictures awhile ago after taking some pills which reduced his gynecomastia substancially. I think their are risks in taking medications longterm however.

Offline IlluminaZero

• Bronze Member
  • What the hell is YaBB 1G - SP1!?
If there was a reproductable and dependable known natural way to deal with Gynecomastia we would all be over it, I suspect.  :) You are surely not alone in that regard. This forum wouldn't be such a place to share sob stories and comfort each other, and more on how we can best get rid of the damn glands.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 03:50:03 PM by IlluminaZero »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I had a doctor tell me once that it would be about as hard to ungrow breasts as it would be to uncook an egg.

The glandular tissue will degrade in time, a very long time. But, only if the hormonal conditions which produced them are no longer present.  The fatty deposits would probably still remain,  as would the stretched skin.

Your best source of information would likely be an Endocrinologist.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024