Author Topic: Accepting parents  (Read 895 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Actually it about 17 my father and my doctor tried 2 years of testosterone treatments to try and stop growth. It slowed things down but didn't stop it. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I was more developed than most girls when I was 12/13. My sister, who is two years older than me developed similarly. I had a wonderful mother who knew that I had an affinity for girly things, rather than try to fight my developing breasts, she gave me the necessary garments to help me deal with my breasts. At first she had told me that they were an option. She gave me the bras that my sister had outgrown. My sister saw me topless when I was 16. That was when I started wearing a bra full time. My mother knew that it would draw less attention to my boobs.

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
"my doctor tried 2 years of testosterone treatments to try and stop growth. It slowed things down but didn't stop it."
It could actually enhance breast development because the body compensates for T increases with corresponding E increase.
Body builders discovered this years ago - with T and anabolic steroids (synthetic T), and 'muscle building' literature discusses it often, and they also run a barrage of ads for anti E supplements to counter the effect.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I was more developed than most girls when I was 12/13. My sister, who is two years older than me developed similarly. I had a wonderful mother who knew that I had an affinity for girly things, rather than try to fight my developing breasts, she gave me the necessary garments to help me deal with my breasts. At first she had told me that they were an option. She gave me the bras that my sister had outgrown. My sister saw me topless when I was 16. That was when I started wearing a bra full time. My mother knew that it would draw less attention to my boobs.

♥️Sophie♥️
My grandmother was the same way basically raising me as a 'tomboyish' little girl.
When my father saw me in a pink skirt and white blouse, the part of my grandmother helping raise me was nearing its end.

Birdie 💞
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 07:00:19 PM by Justagirl💃 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024