Author Topic: surgery - preop / postop pics.. opinions plz  (Read 6106 times)

Offline thrice12

• Posting Member

ok so i finnaly got surgery 5 days ago.. after finnaly leaving hospital im now home enjoying having no moobs..

here are some preop pics:

and postop:

my question to those who know is... my left nipple seems to be protruding alot, heres a pic, will it clear and tighten??

GynO_DuDe

Your chest will look normal over time! Its too early for it to look 100%

Bet your lovin it though!! IM DEFINITELY LOVING BEING POST OP :D

Welcome to the other side!!

Offline thrice12

• Posting Member

i am, i think i just gotta get my belly smaller than my chest now my gyne has been removed. just worrying about my the top of my left nipple stucking out too much, i think its because of the incision point or its fluids... i just hope it goes!

Offline thrice12

• Posting Member
one more question...

my surgeon told me that i didnt need to buy a compression vest, and the nurses said itd be fine to remove the bandages after a few days ( which ive done ) should i trust te surgeon? or wear one just incase?

GynO_DuDe

My surgeon told me to remove my dressing after 10 days then have a shower and smack on my compression garment.

But I want to take off the dressing now and wear the compression garment because the dressing is so irritating ...

IF I WERE YOU GET A COMPRESSION GARMENT, IT DEFINITELY HELPS TOWARDS HEALING.

Offline thrice12

• Posting Member

hmm ive just hit teh 7 day post op mark... woo...

ive noticed my left nipple is more inverted in the middle but alot more puffier than my right side... this anything to worry about yet?

GynO_DuDe

Bro, you just had the operation. It'll easily take months to fully settle. Dont stress about it ...

Buy yourself a compression vest to aid in healing.

Im now 5 days post op. Got swelling on my left side and a nasty rash from the glue on the bandages on the sides of my body ...

Small price to pay for being moobless if you ask me! lol

Offline thrice12

• Posting Member

tell me about it, people have actually said they think ive lost weight since the op, but i weigh the same.. if not more :S, i got a couple of nike compression tops, i cant justify buying a proper medical one for 50+,,

GynO_DuDe

Just wear the nike tops then ... As long as you got tops that compress your chest it's all good.

Offline thrice12

• Posting Member

GynO_DuDe

No probs geeza thats what this forums all about!

Offline thrice12

• Posting Member
18 days post op. the swelling has gone down quite alot, but im still concerned about my left side as theres still a indent, i think the nipples full of fluid or something still?  anyway heres some pics

GynO_DuDe

Dont worry the swelling will go ...

Im 16 days post op and on Friday a bouncer at a night club pushed my chest ... didn't feel nothing until the next morning, it swelled up slightly and I could tell, but now the swellings already gone back to normal ...

Its funny but my bodys so weird, thankfully I seem to recover quite quickly in my eyes.

Offline BigLouJr

• Silver Member
Whats up with the scars? Why so big?

Offline thrice12

• Posting Member
tbh im not too sure. i had a surgeon and im guessing he is accustomed to big incisions. i didnt mind when he told me since the scars wil fade..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024