Author Topic: PUMPING IRON  (Read 3356 times)

Offline muscleman

• Posting Member
IS PUMPING IRON MAKING MY GYNO LESS LIKELY 2 GO AWAY

Offline flex1appeal

No. One has nothing to do with the other.

DrBermant

I take care of many competition and non-competition bodybuilders from around the world.  Exercise is good to help minimize fat and strengthen the body.  However, almost all bodybuilders have told me that what ever is on top of the muscle gets pushed out further forward with muscle building.

Here - Gyno and BodyBuilding

Puffy Nipples and Bodybuilding

Here - Gynecomastia and BodyBuilding

Here - Gynecomastia Treatment

and

Here - Gynecomastia BodyBuilding.

I would suggest looking beyond each link's first page at all of the views for each patient to better understand the difference in the look before / after surgery.  There are other examples of lean patients, but thought this would be a good start.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline KCbro

• Posting Member

I take care of many competition and non-competition bodybuilders from around the world.  Exercise is good to help minimize fat and strengthen the body.  However, almost all bodybuilders have told me that what ever is on top of the muscle gets pushed out further forward with muscle building.

Here - Gyno and BodyBuilding

Puffy Nipples and Bodybuilding

Here - Gynecomastia and BodyBuilding

Here - Gynecomastia Treatment

and

Here - Gynecomastia BodyBuilding.

I would suggest looking beyond each link's first page at all of the views for each patient to better understand the difference in the look before / after surgery.  There are other examples of lean patients, but thought this would be a good start.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

I agree.. The gland sits there on top of the muscle.. Mine becomes very noticeable when my body fat drops to less than 5%.. But…….. tomorrow is my surgery, the glands are coming out!!

KCB

Offline flex1appeal

I never noticed a difference at a lower bodyfat % compared to more bf. I looked the same either way.

flex

Offline Punta

• Bronze Member
Mine looked worse whenever I am big and smooth. Actually look better, in my eyes, when I am in shape and preparing. Off course some poses make them stand out more but overall (in shirts etc) look less noticeable when leaner.

Offline muscleman

• Posting Member
thanks everey1and yes punta i agree with your statement 2 some extent  thankkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu alllll

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024