Author Topic: How realistic is it  (Read 2538 times)

Offline from_philly

• Posting Member
How realistic is it to have a gynecomastia removal surgery with someone in a different state?  I am in Philadelphia and considering using Dr. Silverman in Boston after seeing the great results he has.  I have had the surgery already once (a couple of years ago) with someone in the area and was not very pleased with the results.  The gyne seems to be re-occuring as well and it looks like I will need a revision sooner or later.  So am I researching the topic.  I was probably going to choose Dr. Nadler in NY for his vast experience, but it seems that he has retired.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 08:41:07 PM by from_philly »

Offline from_philly

• Posting Member
I think I would probably like to stay at least 7 days most likely.  Last time, they planned to take the drains out in 3 days but had to keep it in for 6 due to the draining.  How are hotel rooms in Boston price wise?

I first found out abou Dr. Silverman from Dr Nadler but also read a lot of reviews (on this site as well) of people very happy with his service.  

http://www.ricksilverman.com/

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Very realistic.

If I did not live in the New Orleans area and knew my results with Dr. Metzner would have been as great as they are, I would have definitely come here from out of state.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 11:33:13 PM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline from_philly

• Posting Member
You could get a hotel bout 11 miles away from his offices for $70 a night.
Not  much out there less than that.
The good news is, that he is pretty close to the airport if that's the route you want to go.
Keep us informed of who ya go with, and why.
Thanks for his website too.
I mailed him and asked how much he charges. DO you know?
Good luck

I'll definitely keep you guys posted.  I emailed him 2-3 days ago but never recieved a reply.  Not quite sure how much he charges.

Offline rich19007

• Posting Member
Do you mind if i ask the doctor's name?  I live right outside of Philly and am having the procedure done by Dr. Benjamen Lam in Langhorne, PA on Jan 23.  He is doing excision and lipo.  I just want to make sure it is not the same doctor you went to.  Thanks

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
silverman's been well spoken of here, and lots of people travel for this.  discuss it with him specifically, since everyone's a little different, but i'd think with a day or three's recovery in a motel you'd be able to handle non-strenuous travel. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024