Author Topic: Consultation with fielding tomorrow  (Read 5431 times)

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
what do you do in the consultation??  Do you think they forgot about my appointment? The last time I talked to them was 2 months ago

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
hehe it would be incredibly unprofessionnal to forget about an appointment so i doubt it will happend.

you get there and you get in a little room with dr Fielding. he'll talk ask you a few questions so he knows what you are looking for.
he'll give you a few advices, what to expect, how the recovery will be. and obviously the risk.

then he'll ask you to take your shirt off. :o
but its alright... as he says, he wont be scared, he has seen many man boobys lol

so he'll feel your chest (in a very professionnal manner i can assure you  ;)) take a few measures and tell you what he'll be doing and what you should expect.

then he'll ask you if you have any questions.

througout this whole thing the guy is super friendly and you talk as if you have been friends for ever but still he is very professional.

so the whole thing lasted about 20-30 min for me. it was really short but i would have had nothing more to say so...

so there u go.. good luck my friend!
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
does he take pictures too?

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
No. He don't take pictures at the time of counsultation but he do at the surgery table.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
No. He don't take pictures at the time of counsultation but he do at the surgery table.

Yep, same here...

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
bossman....

Good Luck with your consult dude...

Please let us know what the good doc has to say....

John.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 11:52:58 AM by Bambu »

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
i went to the consultation and got my surgery booked for october 4th.  Only 2 week wait.  fielding is a nice guy and explained everything. the cost of my surgery is going to be $1200

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
"give me life" gave good directions from the greyhound station to fielding office. now i need to know how to get to the st joe's building for surgery from the greyhound station.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Bossman:

Must say that you are very lucky that you got an appointment in just 2 weeks. Amazing !!!

Why you need the direction from Greyhound to St. Joe? Aren't you staying in any hotel on surgery day?

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
Bossman:

Must say that you are very lucky that you got an appointment in just 2 weeks. Amazing !!!

Why you need the direction from Greyhound to St. Joe? Aren't you staying in any hotel on surgery day?

no, im going to go straight to st joe's for the surgery then fielding told me he'll keep me there or get a motel room for me

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Sound good.

Here's the route from Greyhound to St. Joe.

Last time when you get off at greyhound main bus stop, you walk towards Bay & Dundas intersection, right?

Now on that intersection, you walk south on Bay street towards Queen Street. ( It is less than 5 min walk). From Bay & Dundas, you pass the city hall on your right and you will see "The Bay"-departmental store (left) and starbuck (Right) . That's Queen street.

On queen Street, you take streetcar 501 going west. And that stops in front of hospital. Make sure you tell driver that you are going to St. Joe. So he may let you know when your stop comes.

I think it will take arround 45-50 min. But keep extra time as in early morning rush hours, streetcar do take extra time.

Also, how was the route from greyhound to Dr. Fielding's office? Any problem or error in posting the route? Let me know, if you see any, so I can update in posting.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 10:25:22 AM by tata3401 »

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
Sound good.

Here's the route from Greyhound to St. Joe.

Last time when you get off at greyhound main bus stop, you walk towards Bay & Dundas intersection, right?

Now on that intersection, you walk south on Bay street towards Queen Street. ( It is less than 5 min walk). From Bay & Dundas, you pass the city hall on your right and you will see "The Bay"-departmental store (left) and starbuck (Right) . That's Queen street.

On queen Street, you take streetcar 501 going west. And that stops in front of hospital. Make sure you tell driver that you are going to St. Joe. So he may let you know when your stop comes.

I think it will take arround 45-50 min. But keep extra time as in early morning rush hours, streetcar do take extra time.

Also, how was the route from greyhound to Dr. Fielding's office? Any problem or error in posting the route? Let me know, if you see any, so I can update in posting.

thanks. yea your directions were perfect

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
sorry couldn't make it yesterday but glad my direction worked well. Let me know if you need any help.

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
what time do you think my surgery will be??  what time were your guys surgeries??

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
i was unlucky, i was scheduled for the last surgery of the day. i think it was at 4:00.

there were 3 surgeries i think during the day.
guys correct me if im wrong but i think its 10, 1pm and 4pm

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024