Author Topic: Had Consultation  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Marq25

• Posting Member
I just had a consultation today and the PS seems very optomistic that he could remove most of the fatty tissue from my breast area.  He said that I may need a minor touch-up surgery in the future; however, that's only if he can get about 75% of the fatty tissue.  Has anyone else ever had this experience with a PS?  The one thing I like about him is that he is conservative and safe in his practices (not wanting to remove too much fat as for it could make my chest appear uneven), and wants to explain everything to me so that i am informed about my choices.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 07:39:38 AM by Marq25 »

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Who's your PS?

I wouldn't want to have a follow up surgery unless it was really necessary.  I would like to have everything done in one shot because the post op healing is at least a few months.  

Offline Marq25

• Posting Member
The surgeon is in Harrisburg, PA and he is going to use ultrasonic liposuction to get the fatty tissue out.  He said that he will need to take out between 400-500cc of fat.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I would also be very optomistic. Getting it done in one shot would be your best bet. If you don't feel right getting the surgery with him try to go to a PS you feel right with. Anyways a second surgery would only increase scarring and it wouldn't be good on the body. Getting it done in one shot would be your best bet. I would rather have it all gone and slightly uneven breasts than any crap that bothers you left over. So, I would get more information from him and you make the decision if it sounds right go for it, if it doesn't get a second opinion.

Offline Marq25

• Posting Member
He told me that ultrasonic liposuction would remove the glandular material.  Has anyone heard this as well?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024