Author Topic: Your Attitude to Gyne  (Read 2698 times)

deBra

YOUR ATTITUDE TO GYNECOMASTIA

Score each couplet - H or L that you most agree with.                                                  
Mostly H puts you in the "Hate 'em and Hack 'em" philosophy.                                      
Mostly L means you are in the "Love 'em and Leave 'em" school.

1H      You regard your developed breasts as an abomination, a ghastly error that you want corrected as soon as possible.
1L      While recognising your developed breasts as unusual for a man, you are not horrified by them. You might even come to like them.

2H      You consider that your breasts insult your masculinity, making you feel effeminate.
2L      You don't accept that having developed breasts means you are effeminate.

3H      You regard gynecomastia as a medical condition that you suffer from.
3L      You don't consider that you have a medical problem. You just have a normal, healthy pair of developed breasts.

4H      You feel no special empathy with women following your development. You would be embarrased to discuss your breasts with a woman.
4L      You feel some empathy with women as you share developed breasts. You might discuss your breasts with a woman.

5H      You hate the idea of wearing a regular cup and strap bra to control your breasts. You might consider a constriction vest.
5L      You have no qualms about controling your breasts with a regular cup and strap bra. You probably wouldn't consider a constriction vest.

6H      You seek to have surgery to remove your unwanted breasts.
6L      You regard your developed breasts as part of you, and would consider removal as a mutilation of your body.

7H      You have little interest in the appearance and well-being of your breasts; you just want rid of them.
7L      You are concerned about the long-term welfare of your breasts and give them a bit of tlc.

8H      Your forum interests centre on operation and post-op experiences of others with gynecomastia.
8L      Your forum interests are more like what style of bra works best.

9H      You reckon that you are unattractive to women in your current condition. Any that would accept you are probably a bit strange.
9L      You are prepared to consider that some women might accept your breasts, and maybe even like them. You might experiment with the new-found sensitivity of your breasts.

10H      You hide your condition at all costs. You are hurt by taunts from others about your breasts.
10L      While not advertising your condition, you are not overly concerned if someone finds out. You treat taunts with disdain.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are a few of us who accept the condition and tend to ignore it.

I would like to see a wider exposure to education about gynecomastia so that those not affected would be slightly less stupid and the teasing would hopefully diminish.

When you presented only two sides of each position, you left me looking for the middle ground.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 07:46:11 AM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

Offline ss14

• Posting Member
I didn't have pendulous breasts, but I had a lot of gland.  For me: H,H,H,H,H,H,H,H,H, and N/A because I hid it so well I never got taunted for it.  Wait, I guess that would be H too.

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
I didn't have pendulous breasts, but I had a lot of gland.  For me: H,H,H,H,H,H,H,H,H, and N/A because I hid it so well I never got taunted for it.  Wait, I guess that would be H too.

8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

deBra

There are a few of us who accept the condition and tend to ignore it.

I would like to see a wider exposure to education about gynecomastia so that those not affected would be slightly less stupid and the teasing would hopefully diminish.

When you presented only two sides of each position, you left me looking for the middle ground.

For middle ground, ignore the couplet

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
disagree.  attitude is important, but we are free to choose for ourselves.  

i was so close to a perfect ten-H, but that last question i think really is a different category.  i conceal them, but i also have a healthy attitude and would treat taunts with disdain, which i think is perfectly consistent with strongly disliking them.  so i'll call it a perfect nine instead :)  
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 09:47:26 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024