Author Topic: Any comments re Dr Fielding in Toronto?  (Read 3090 times)

Offline amethyst tint

• Posting Member
Not sure if this is appropriate for this forum, but I would be really interested in hearing about any surgery experiences (positive or negative) re Dr Fielding in Toronto. My impression is that he has a very good reputation, but I would like to do my due diligence before I meet with him.

I'm not looking to turn this into an MD ratings thread - feel free to message me privately if you'd prefer.

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
Not trying to sound lazy, but give this Canada section a search. It seems as though Dr Fielding is a common Dr, and if you read a bit there are some negative stories as well as positive.  I won't be able to give you my two cents on his surgery until October.  As far as my first visit, he is a great guy and willing to tell you everything and answer all your questios/concerns.  Give him a call

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
Book your consultation, that's all I will have to say. He's a very nice and welcoming man and will answer your questions and concerns that you have.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Give this Canada section a search. It seems as though Dr Fielding is a common Dr, and if you read a bit there are some negative stories as well as positive.

I'm sure there are both positive and negative stories about all PS's...   :P

I had GRS done by JCF almost 6 years ago... Still G free and I recommend Doc Fielding to this day...

You have to realize that all surgeries are a risk... there are no guaranties that the results will be 'perfect' with ANY PS...

You have to have Realistic Expectations... Gynecomastic Reduction Surgery is just a 'Fix', not a 'Cure', as some may think it is...

Anyways... yeah, do your homework... Seek out as many PS's as possible and go for consults with them... Choose the one that you feel the most comfortable with...  ;)

"That's all I have to say about that..."  (Forrest Gump)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline gyneco_1001

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024